Wedding Bells : The reception

Simone aka Mrs Williams

I am now Mrs James Andre Williams II yall I am happy I am in love with him so we are taking our wedding photo so we were hugging and kissing in most of the photos and I also took photos with my brides maid and made of honors and he took picture with his best men and groomsmen and with our parents so yeah .

We went to the hotel and changed into our reception attire (her dress to the side I am gonna find a attire for JJ and put it in the comment display for guys to see) I wore this white gown with a beautiful neckline and a slit to the bottom with my silver heels and my hair stylist pinned my hair with some curls in it and my crown on my head and my hubby was wearing a white Gucci suit with white matching shoes  we left the hotel suite and went straight in the car to the reception we were holding hands .

Finally we were at our reception we walked in hand in hand as everyone cheered then we sat down at the head table where the bridal party was then we were served with salad and a fruity tasting wine we ate our salad and wine then it was time for the toasting so his bestfriend started.

Raynardo: Jj has been my friend from sense we were in diapers so Simone take good care of him everyone lets raise our glasses and toast to groom.

Me: I will take good care of him

Now it was Ambra term then lakelle(changing it l instead of the m guys).

Ambra: I've  known my bestfriend / God sister since diaper days we always have eachother backs we were called the three amigos because we were all together bestfriends and Godsisters cheers to Simone and Jj Love you guys .

Me : we love you too bestie

Lakelle:  To our amazing may you have a blissfull marriage and soon a happy family  love you too cheers to my God parents and Mr and Mrs James Williams Sr.

Then they started serving the main course which was peas and rice ,chicken ,ham,turkey ,stuffing and Bahamian macaroni  ,coleslaw and many more .

Djibouti : It is time for the newlyweds to do their first dance then followed by the throwing of the bouquet and garter.

We did our first dance and just being in my husband arms felt amazing and I can truly say I fell in love even though it is an arranged marriage I love him. After dancing it was now time for the throwing of the bouquet so all the ladies were gathered around so I got ready and threw the bouquet and my friend Ambra caught it so as took a picture.

Djibouti : it is time for the throwing of the garter so all single men come down to the floor and can someone get a chair for the bride please.

So they got a chair for me and JJ came and pulled the garter off me with his teeth and he threw it and Ranard caught it y'all after that we went to cut the cake and we fed each other cake then we went to go pack for our honeymoon.

**********************************
This is the end of the chapter next chapter is a regular chapter and their honeymoon.