Chapter 48

I have a surprise I will be continuing this book and the sequel will be in this book so when I do post it you will now the difference between part 1 and 2 of this book guys.

So please enjoy this book

*************

Simone 

It has been one month since you heard from me everything is going well and my husband and I we are still going stronger each day Jamaya is about to be three years old while the twins will be two and baby boy recently turned a month old this month.

I have been doing a lot of business between our company SAL and JJ's club it has been a lot of things I have been doing and raising four kids is a struggle but my husband is there to help and guide me .

Babe: Morning baby 

Me: Morning husband 

Just when I was about to kiss my baby Andre started crying so I got out of bed and went to his nursery  so I picked him up his diaper was wet so I went and bathe him and clothed him then I breastfed him.

I burped him then carried him in our room cause JJ was still sleeping so I rest him next to his daddy  popping his pacifier in his mouth so he can fall asleep.

I went in Jamaya room to get her up so I bathed her then I helped her in her underclothes and then in her outfit for daycare I carried her downstairs in the television room to watch Bubble Guppies so I can get Magic and Harmony up and ready then cook breakfast for them.

I went and got the twins up and ready and packed their bags and Maya bag I took them downstairs where Maya was then I went in the kitchen and started on breakfast.

I was finished so I made the girls plate then I made hubby plate and mines I told the girls to come eat and then I called JJ down he had Andre in his hands wide awake so I took Andre from him and told him to eat.

I placed baby boy in his wing set and then I went to eat with the others .

Me: Magic don't make me spank you eat your breakfast lil girl

Maya: mommy 

Me: yes baby 

Maya: Can I have a puppy 

Me: baby ask your daddy 

JJ: I will think about it baby 

Maya: ok daddy 

Harmony: mamma me pee 

Me: Again Harmony I'm gonna whoop ya behind I told you to let me know when you gotta go 

I took her upstairs to her and Magic room I bathe her and changed her clothes and I placed extra clothes in her bag in case she has an accident. I packed Andre's baby bag and got his car seat strapped up in my car .

Me: Maya get your bags and harmony and magic get yall bags as well 

As they got their bags I went and placed Andre in his carrier and grabbed him and his baby bag and went and strapped him in my jeep then I went and got the girls and did the same with them.

I drove out of our yard and went on my way to the daycare where the girls attend I went and got them out along with Andre and we went inside of the daycare and I signed them in and left then I strapped baby boy back in and we went on our way .

I decided that I needed to go grocery shopping so I went to the nearest Publix and parked in the parking lot I got my purse and the baby bag then I got his carrier and locked my jeep.

I went inside the store and got a trolley I placed his carrier on top of the trolley and rested the bags in the trolley and started my grocery routine I goy everything I needed and we left the store and placed Andre in the car seat holder  then I loaded the car with the groceries.

I left Publix and was on my way home so I can drop these groceries and relax I know Andre is hungry plus I need to pump milk so he can have milk for when I am not near him.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey yall this chapter is just for you guys so enjoy