Chapter 19

Simone

I am now six months into my pregnancy and my stomach has gotten bigger it looks as if I am nine months Maya is now eight months and she is growing she growing some teeth in her mouth she tries to talk she can't pronounce some words but she is active and she is also walking she started walking at seven months  anyhow JJ and I came up with our baby's  name her name will be Harmony Samaya Alanna Williams as for me and my hubby we have gotten stronger and he is no longer mad at me for keeping the condo  so I decided to give the condo to my sister Sherelle also known as Tajjeanna which is her middle name she is my sister on my dad's side she was born around the same year as me but she has the same bday as Lakelle anyhow so today jj and I are going to my doctor's appointment so I got up and went in the shower and started bathing while bathing I was thinking of when Magic is born (her nickname ) .

I got out the shower I made sure to turn off the water  before  I got out so I dried my body off then I started lotion my body up with coco butter then I put on my underwear I swear I need to get some new bras man my breast has gotten bigger cause of my pregnancy  so I decided to where my joggers with a graphic shirt and some sandals since I can't really bend over like that .

I went to Maya's room and notice she was up and alert  so I took her out of her crib took her clothes off and carried her in the bathroom and started her bath water after that I took off her pampers and place her in the tub putting some of her Johnson's  baby wash in the water I started bathing her then I rinsed her off  after that I unclog the water and let it drain out I got her baby towel and got her out the tub as I was carrying her she stared at me with her pretty eyes I carried her in our room and got her clothes and diaper .

*********************************************************************************************************

3 Hours Later

We were know at the doctor's office finding out how Harmony or as I call her magic cause she be doing so many things up in my stomach like yesterday I ate nuggets from McDonald's next minute I am  bringing it up cause of her so many days I have to watch what I eat because Magic doesn't like it .

I was know being called to back so we got up and went through the doors  as we were walking  and I notice JJ baby mamma sitting down she looks like she about to get a abortion or something I shrug it off  .

Okay  Mrs Williams the doctor will be with you shortly ma'am a nurse said as she lead us in an examination room .

So I sat on the bed while JJ sat on the chair holding maya and he had her bug with him so I just relaxed until the doctor came I just had a few questions for her about morning sickness and how if I ate anything magic wouldn't like it she would cause me to bring up what ever I ate she gonna be a busy body like her dad.

Good day I am Dr Ramirez how are guys doing I will be your Gynecologist /obstetrician for the remainder of your pregnancy so tell have you been having any nausea or morning sickness blurriness or  spotting Mrs Williams she said 

I haven't had any spotting or lost of vision but nausea and morning sickness it is like if I ate something and she don't like it she is gonna cause me too bring it up  I just do not know why .

Well lets see so would lay back and raise your shirt up and the gel may feel cold ok Doctor Ramirez said while turning on the machine and getting the gel .

She then placed the gel on my  stomach and moved the wand all about then she stopped

Is there something wrong I asked in a worried tone .

No Ma'am it's just that your pregnant with identical twins  both are girls ma'am so the other one was causing all the nausea and she has been hiding from you so here they are twin A and Twin B you can head to the receptionist she will give you the ultrasound pictures and she will set up your next appointment have good day said Doctor Ramirez while I wiped off my stomach as she left the room also so I pulled down my shirt I looked at JJ and he was shocked  so I guess I will name Twin B Magic Monae Autumn Williams and Twin A is Harmony Alanna Samaya Williams .