Chapter 47

Simone Aleeyah Williams

So my baby boy Andre is ten days old along with my niece Antonia and my God children Cadence and Rashawn and they are so adorable when they turn one month after their checkup we all are gonna take pictures  of them together as  cousins and god sister and brother so I am so happy .

Since Andre  Simon Williams has been born ten days ago it was great when I brought him home I mean JJ he helped me a lot with Andre I mean he helped changed his diaper he bathed him whenever it was amazing and I snapped a picture with him and Andre and it was so adorable .

Now when I brought Andre home Jamaya was excited she would come in our room and kiss him every morning and night she loves her little brother now the twins were mad and jealous because mommy and daddy were paying attention to their baby brother and plus they try to grab onto him but Magic tried to grab her brothers hand like yuck his hand so I spanked her up she trying to be rude .

I recently was looking for daycares for Maya ,Magic and Harmony to be enrolled in so when I open the boutique and stuff I won't have to worry about them while I am working plus JJ be to the trap so when he een working I can let him be with the kids .

Plus soon Magic and Harmony will be two and Jamaya will be three so yeah I need to have them in a daycare/pre school where they will learn .

So today JJ and I are going to relax with the kids so I got up since babe was still sleeping I went in the shower and took a nice hot shower then I dried off and put on one of my nursing bra and a crop top with some panties and shorts  then I went to Andre's nursery and  my little prince was wide awake so I took him out his crib  and I filled his baby tub with warm water and I squeezed some baby wash in the water I placed him in the tub he loves taking baths so I bathed him then washed him off .

I dried him off and placed a clean pair of diapers on him and I put him in his onesie and put some socks  then I lift my crop top up and released my left breast and he latched on and started sucking once he was fed I burped him and took him to our room and placed him next to his sleeping dad.

I went in the twins room recently JJ and I decided to change their cribs and turn it into beds for them since they are growing and will be almost two so they were awake so I went in their bathroom and I ran them a bath so I got Harmony and Magic and placed them in the water I ran for them.

I bathe them both of them and rinsed them off Ii grabbed both of their towels and wrapped them and carried them in the room I dried them off and put their diapers on yes they aren't potty trained just as yet only Maya .

I then put on their dress on them and then I carried them downstairs to play while I cook breakfast as for Maya she is still asleep she isn't a morning  person so I sometimes have to wake her up but since I am still resting from having the baby ten days ago I will let her sleep in so I went to make breakfast and the twins drink .

When they turned one I stopped breastfeeding them so what I do now is give them tea and regular food for breakfast so now I am cooking some pancakes ,bacon ,sausage and eggs with butter biscuits  .

I was done cooking I cut up their pancakes and sausage and gave them their tea in their sippy cups let me tell yall Harmony is the quiet calm one unlike her sister Magic who is fussy and talkative .

I made my plate and started eating once I was done I cleaned the dishes then I went to our room and went where I notice that Andre was on his daddy chest peacefully sleeping so I took a pic and posted on the gram.

#Father and son #peaceful #mybaeandson @JJandSimone

I then went back downstairs and took the twins mess and cleaned up their high chairs I cleaned their hands I carried them in their room and placed a movie on for them to busy them .

I was downstairs creating designs for the children's line me and the ladies are working on I want to have the line out as soon as possible and the boutiques will be opening soon.

Babe you een slick yanno I saw the post you always sneaking pictures of me Babe but I still love you said JJ .

Babe I had to it was so cute babe and your plate is in the oven and is Maya still  asleep babe I said.

No I just ran her bath and she is bathing so I laid out her clothes and underwear he said see Maya wears panties now since she is potty trained from she was almost two now I am going to potty train the twins .

Babe I need to potty train Harmony and Magic and plus I need to buy pull ups for them babe and I need to stack up on diapers and wipes as well as baby lotion and baby wash plus some pull ups  and I need to also sign the twins and Maya for daycare so I need to get them supplies for daycare as well as signing them up.

I agree and yes take the twins out of the diapers they talking and walking so they can go to the potty and not potty in their pants  he said.

I know plus since I looking for a daycare for them I am going to potty train them so yeah I said as I went into the twins room all I smelled was stool .

I went to Harmony I looked in her diaper and it was loaded up with stool so I took her and placed her o the changing table and changed her into a new diaper then I did the same to Magic and I really need to potty train them man .

Now no more pottying in your diapers next time say momma bathroom I said to them .

Otay mammwa  said Harmony

Or else if you doo doo in your diaper I will spank you I said .

No spwanking mamma said Magic.

************************************************************

Will the twins get potty train?

Yes they talk yall

I know they only one but they talk they about to be 2 soon

please vote and comment

Please feedback and I decided to continue on with this book guys so please enjoy