Chapter 35

Simone

So the bitch came at us in the mall so I had to check her ass and tell her she een seeing Jamaya because she is an unfit grandmother and what I look like bringing her around my Husband child who I treat as my own she betters back the fuvk up.

I put a restraining order against her so if she comes near me and my family she can go to jail so let her try again so today JJ's mom was watching the kids today while I go to work and JJ had some business ideas to go try do before he open his club up and a babershop too.

twins in m/m

I got up and went in the shower turning the water on warm lathering my body with my peach body wash from bath and body works after lathering my body to make sure I was clean I rinsed off then turned the water off jumping out the shower grabbing my towel drying off and going into my room only to feel a smack on my ass and I turned to see a smirking JJ so he decides that he wants a quicky before we leave so he got it and I continued to dress.

Jamaya in the m/m

I got dressed after JJ decided that he wanted a quicky so I put on my pencil skirt with my purple top and some black pumps and then since my hair was in box braids I threw it into a ponytail  then I got my bag and laptop sleeve and my keys and left .

I arrived at work in a hour spearing time so I went up into my office putting my stuff up then my girls came in and we started talking .

Conversation between Ambra ,Lakelle and Simone yall .

A: Good morning hun 

S & L: Good Morning boo 

L: So Simone is that bitch mom still bothering you 

S: Yes when me and Simonique were out she decided to pop up she lucky me and my sis did not beat her ass but I put a restraining order out on her ass so if she comes near me she will get lock up and I could say she was harassing me 

A: She just as worst as her damn daughter glad that bitch in jail 

L: Exactly she raped your husband and drugged him the bitch is stupid and crazy

S: I know that is why if her mom comes near me I am gonna beat her f**** ass and I serious

So after talking we did a meeting with one of our designers for our clothing store so we got like some samples so we were happy then we bought another small business and decided to make it big.

I heard knocking on my door a lady comes in with a box what has a note on it and the note said pay back is a bitch so I am guessing the box had a snake in it or something so before she left I shoved the box back in her hand telling her carry back so I went in bag grabbing my phone to call JJ .

Phone Conversation between Simone and JJ

S: Babe ummm Sabrina mom is up to something and I am gonna kill that bitch 

JJ: Ok when and dress in black with your black tims babe and some black gloves we will get rid of her tonight 

S: Ok babe I will leave work early ok and I am bringing extra clothes to change in and let ya dogs eat the rest of her body up babe 

JJ: Ok love you babe 

S: Love you too baby bye 

End of Conversation 

I went for lunch and ate with the girls  then we returned to work sketch up some more designs and found more small businesses to buy and make them bigger like we have a boutique name SAL yes we actually do have a store with that name and there is going to be one in Atlanta .

****

Later that Night 

I went home showered and and put on my Black crop top and my black joggers and my timberland boots along with my red lips and smoky eye look I also had my nails done black and I had my box braids fixed and I was ready  with red lips.

So my husband sat down in the living room waiting for me so we went to the trap where they held Sabrina's mom .

We had finally arrived at the trap so we parked the car and went inside of the trap we hail all of his workers and I notice these hoes giving this nasty look but don't worry bout that I will deal with them after I deal with  Sabrina's mom .

We went in the dungeon where she was she was handcuffed in the chair ready to be dealt with she think she can mess with my family then she got whats coming for her.

So bitch you think you can follow me and harass me just because ya crazy daughter gave up her parental rights huh she came to my office with Jamaya as a new born boo and Jamaya wasn't name yet I named her I said 

So what I could care less you stupid whore she said so I punched her in her mouth and she leaned back then I punched her again  for stalking me .

I am not a whore ya damn fuvking daughter is a whore who drugged my husband and got pregnant and left her baby with us boo I said in her face.

Whatever she said spitting but missed my face and spit on the floor so I punched her again and if you look at her now her face was bruised up from how I was beating her ass.

I got the gun and Ii shot her between the eyes and she fell dead on the floor so I call my husband workers and told them to feed her body to the dogs and then to clean the mess up .

********

Conversation between Simone and her uncle

S: Hello 

UNC: Hey hows my niece doing 

S: I am good uncle so whats up I know sometimes when you call it is serious so what is the news

UNC: Well Sabrina hanged herself and left a note so I am gonna bring it to you tomorrow

S: Ok bye uncle love you 

*********************************************************************************************

So this is the end of the chapter guys 

It is very long 1094 words to be exact minus this note to the end yall

What yall think?

Was Simone right for what she did ?

Thoughts on Sabrina hanging herself?

Please comment below guys love yall 

@Mickeyismebabe and @LakeseTaylor6 thank you for commenting and supporting me as well as  @Tajj1125 thank you guys