Chapter 38

Simone Aleeyah Williams POV 

Yesterday was good with my family but when that hoe came to me saying watch my back I got angry it wasn't my fault that ya bestie drugged my husband and gave up her parenting rights so why the fuck she was bothering me so I do not mind kicking someone ass .

I woke up wrapped in my husband's arms so I was getting kinda horny so I decided to go down and give my husband a amazing good morning so I went down and so I took his dick out of his pants and started sucking on it as if it was a lollipop I heard groaning so I continued he pushed my head deeper then he cummed in my mouth and I swallowed it then he decided to grab me and pull me up he lifts my night gown up ripping my panties he then starts to eat me out and damn it felt so good then he writes his name and I felt the urge to pee but I know that I was gonna release soon then I noticed I had already cummed and he was lapping it up.

He then takes my night gown fully and I was completely naked then he takes off his pajama bottoms since he didn't have no shirt on now that we were both fully naked he rams in and out of me then he takes it out turning me around he then rams back into me and smacks my ass then he continues this for at least two hours then he does the spoon position  so he rams into me again until I was almost to my release until he released in me and I forget to go back on birth control.

He came out of me and I got out the bed limping to the bathroom ya know when you just had good sex and you cannot walk properly well that is me right now so I turned the faucet on to the tub and filled the bath tub with water filling it with lavender I turned thee faucet in and got in soaking in the tub for a while then I let out the tub getting out and going in the shower bathing.

I waked in the room and went in my underwear draw pulling out my bra and thong putting it on with a crop top yes I lost my baby weight so I topped that off with a long maxi skirt with slits coming up on the sides  then I topped it off with a gold belt after I was done dressing I then went and got my MK purse putting my feminine products and my makeup in the bag along with my portable charger and my wallet because I am going out with just the girls and I also decided to pack my nike bag with my yoga pants and my socks and tennis with vaseline in case a bitch sneak up onto me .(fr fr in case Sabrina bestfriend and co comes up on her so the other girls will also pack a bag and change ).

After getting dress I got my purse and bag and headed downstairs grabbing my keys to my range rover instead of my escalade cause it was just me and the girls today my mom was coming in a hour to watch the babies since she doesn't have  court until next month.

Simone's range in m/m

So I got my purse and keys and left out the door and went straight to my range rover parked in our drive way so I got in putting my purse on the ground taking my phone out and putting on the car phone plug in .

I started the car and drove off towards Simonique condo then get Jada next (LisaPurvis5 character yall) then get Ambra and Lakelle then go to iHop cause this girl is so hungry .

I arrived at Simonique's condo honking my horn letting her know that I had arrive and was waiting outside for her.

She came out in this crop top and some shorts with her jordans and she had her purse and her nike bag with her change of clothes just in case I een ga lie but me and my lil sis get taste in dressing .

Morning sis how ya doing  ready for a good day she said hopping in the passenger side closing the door .

Morning yes gurl I am ready for a good day if that bitch do not show up I almost beat her ass but my children were there too so she lucky I said as I was driving towards JJ's parents house to get Jada .

We arrived shortly at my in laws to get my sis in law Jada I honked my horn letting her know that I was outside and had just arrived she came out wearing a crop top and a skinny jeans with some heels with her purse and nike bag .

Good morning sis in law and sis she said ya see Simonique and Jada were best friends during school and still is .

Good morning hun how are you I said as I pulled off once she got inside the car then I went to get Ambra and Lakelle next since they live near each other .

* IHOP*

I had finish picking up Ambra and Lakelle  we went straight to Ihop I just parked my car in the parking lot and turned it off grabbing my keys and my purse while the girls did the same .

We all went inside and we were seated immediately so we looked through the menu I knew I wanted the red velvet pancakes with the cream cheese on it with whip cream and with bacon and sausage with apple juice .

Good day ladies my name is Anna and I will be your waitress what can Ii get you ladies to eat and drink she said taking out her book to take our orders.

Can I have the red velvet pancakes with extra cream cheese and whip cream and eggs with bacon and sausage and Ii will have apple juice with ice please I said as she wrote my order down.

We all ordered then she left so I decided that I needed tell the girls about how Sabrina really hanged herself and about her mother .

I need to tell yall something about Jamaya's mom yall and why yall don't see her no more actually why she een in jail no more.

What she escaped outta jail asked a shocked Jada .

Nope she hanged herself my uncle gave me a note she left she was sorry for what she did and felt guilty and killed herself I told them .

Ooh my goodness geez she took her own life said a shocked Ambra .

***********************************************************************************************

To be continued guys 

What will happen in the next chapter?

Who will have a baby?

Will it be Jada,Ambra,Lakelle,Simonique or Simone?

LisaPurvis5 Tajj1125  they are Jada and Simonique in the book guys .

There us this good book  I am reading name Nobody Knows 

The writer of the book is reddruM- her book yall gotta check it out it is so good I in the progress of reading it please check out her book and share it to others guys 

Bye 

xoxo

Ladyray1994 - me