Chapter 37

Simone 

After shopping for Jamaya ,Harmony and Magic (twins name ) I decided that it was time to shop for me and the hubby so the first place I went was the polo store to get some dresses and skirts and tops for me and some pants and shirts and a cologne for JJ.

I went inside the store strolling in the twins with Simonique behind me with Maya so I got a few tops for him and pants with some belts and the cologne then I went in the ladies section grabbing some pencil skirts and blouses and some pants for me I paid then left .

I went to the M.A.C store to get more makeup for me and then I went to bath and body works for some more body wash and body lotions along with the spray after that I went to footlocker and got like more pumps for me and sneakers for the both of us .

After shopping we all went to lunch so I called my husband and told him to meet us at this restaurant with the guys so we can eat as a family .

We arrived just when JJ them was pulling up as we parked so we waited for them to park next to us  so the guys came out and JJ came toward my escalade grabbing Lyric and Harmony carriers inside while Jamaya was walking with Simonique holding her hand .

I got the twins baby bag and Maya's bag and my purse walking in the restaurant with the gang and immediately we were seated  so JJ sat the twins near us so if I need to feed them.

Good Afternoon guys and ladies I am Ranae and I will be your waitress today can I start you off with a drink .

We ordered our drinks and food at the same time so she went to put in our order so Lyric started to cry so I told JJ to open her blanket so Ii can breast feed her so he did and I took out my boobs and Simonique handed me Lyric and she latched on so JJ put the blanket over me where I was feeding her .

After feeding her I put my boobs back in then covered myself then I had Simonique put her back in her carrier .

Hi are you Simone one girl comes asking me with this purple hair what looked so dry and this short dress looking like a hoe .

Who is asking and yes I am Simone is there a problem boo cause your interrupting my lunch with my family I said.

I am her bestie bitch so I want you to know I will be coming after you bitch she said so I reached up and punched her in her face.

Bitch I want you to come near me again I will beat your ass hoe that punch was a little thing hun don't fuvking come near me bitch I said 

These bitches een ga never stop coming after what me and mines I am sick and tired of these hoes bothering me and my family Sabrina was one of them but she gone and her mom she gone too now this hoe coming near me she gon know if she come near me .

Gurl sis we gon stay strap cause these bitches think they can fight said Simonique I know my sis have my back (Tajj1125 character yall ma gurl) and  I love her so much .

I know Jada will also have my back she my sister in law but that is my sis I een care if I am married to her brother she has my back but she was away in Atlanta checking on the business

********************************************************************************************

Had to end it right here but some drama is coming 

What you think about Simone Bestie?

  LisaPurvis5 she plays Jada aka James sister 

nyhriec she plays Simone's younger sister   younger sister 

Someone is gonna have a baby well persons are gonna have a babies 

To my amazing readers thank you 

and @yunglyfewho ever you are please do not comment on my mistakes I know there are mistakes however I am correcting them in the new chapters I update hun 

I don't want any person to say please update or you have run on sentence boo please get off my book with that BS .

Love yall

xoxoxo

Ladyray1994