Chapter 43

Simone Aleeyah Johnson- Williams

So today Simonique and I are going to the doctor to see if we are really pregnant cause you know what doctors say about home pregnancy  tests that they aren't accurate and plus today is the opening of the club we hired some female and male bartenders and everything we have our strippers  and we have everything in place the liquors were already in place .

So all we have to do is make sure the club is ready for it's grand opening and I know for sure we gon be ready so I got out of the shower and dried off I went in the room grabbing a pair of jeans with a tank top then I grabbed my sandals I decided  not to to wear makeup so I grabbed my bag ,phone and keys and went downstairs .

I fixed me and my family breakfast so I took up my plate after I was done cooking and ate quickly and drank some apple juice I left out the kitchen and went straight out the front door towards my Mercedes sedan and got in and drove off straight towards my sister .

I arrived at my sister's condo and honked my horn letting her know that I am outside so she come outside and gets in the passenger's side so I drive off once she is in the car safely .

Hey sis so we get to find out how much months we are I cannot wait said Simonique as I was pulling up to the doctor's office I parked my car and we got out .

Hey sis and yes I am so excited I said to her as we were walking inside of the doctor's office.

So I signed us both in and we sat down in the waiting area until our name is called so I am so used to this I remember when I was pregnant with Lyric and Harmony I was scared and nervous at the same time .

Simone Williams and Simonique Johnson we heard our names  called so we grabbed our purses and got up and followed the nurse through the back she took our weight and blood and had us pee in the cups provided then she lead us to an examination room where the doctor will be with us right away.

Good Morning ladies I am Doctor Royston and I will be your Gyn/obs for the remainder of your pregnancy and indeed both of you are pregnant and in terms of how much months you are I will be able to determine it by your last period which was when he said 

Well my last period was three months ago I said to him because James and I had sex three months ago and I notice I was really late and a took a test and it came out positive .

I have also last seen my period three months ago said Simonique 

Well then you are both three months pregnant so we will not be able to tell what your having but we will be able to do an ultrasound and then I will prescribe you both with prenatal vitamins he said .

So he did my ultrasound then Simonique we saw our babies and heard the heart beat it was amazing he also prescribed us our prenatal vitamin so we went to the receptionist to set up our next appointment which is next month and we got our ultrasound pictures as well .

***********************************************************************************************

So they are both pregnant and three months at that what will JJ and AJ say 

happy 

excited 

sad 

mad

and Tajj1125 gurl your character is pregnant how do you feel ?