Chapter 41

Oh my goodness this book is up to 90.9 k thank you guys so much for reading my book I am so great full for you all including my loyal readers Tajj1125 ,LisaPurvis5 ,Mickeyismebabe and MakeseTaylor6 thank you so much these ladies right here are my girls they vote and comment and two are in this story and two are in the next story thank you so much I encourage you to read my other stories and give me ideas on how I can make them good as this story .

Simone 

Since finding out that I am pregnant again I decided to have a home birth this time since the twins were born in the hospital I wanted to try something different so that was my decision and since my Doctor gave me that idea it stick to me .

I was already up and clean so I got dress in my crop top since my stomach was still flat and a pair of skinny jeans and some mk sandals so today my sister and I are holding auditions for some strippers so we had already put out flyers from last year .

I grabbed my purse putting all my feminine items in it along with my phone and wallet in it including my man black card anyhow I put on a light makeup with purple lipstick and threw my hair in a pony tail.

I went downstairs with my purse in my hand going in the kitchen resting my purse down I went and got some fruits and chopped it up putting it in a bowl after that I went and grabbed a bottle of apple juice sitting down and eating my fruit salad and drinking my juice .

After eating my breakfast I cleaned my mess and went in JJ's study to let him know that I am going to the club to hold auditions and make sure everything straight .

Morning babe I am heading down by the club to hold the auditions with Simonique so I will be home by five or six and please make sure the twins eat their food along with Maya no sweets unless they do I told him .

Good morning babe ok and do not worry I will not feed them sweets go do ya thing babe I love you he said kissing me  and smacking my ass.

I love you too I said and went back in the kitchen grabbing my purse and my keys I left in my range rover and went to Simonique's condo.

I arrived shortly at my sister's condo pumping my horn to let her know that I am waiting for her so we can start this audition .

My sis came walking out the condo with a purse in her hand plus she was wearing the same outfit as me and also she is pregnant just like me .

Good morning sis how is my niece or nephew doing in your stomach she said getting into the car  shutting the door as I drive off.

Well morning I should be asking you the same thing since we got pregnant the same time sis and girl we only like 3 months pregnant so they are jelly beans in our stomach I said .

Lol but I am so happy to be having my first child with the man I love and we are engaged to be married soon I cannot wait sis she said 

I know I am so happy for you plus Lauren is pregnant again I said referring to our sister in law she is so beautiful and she really looks like the actress Lauren London and she also has the name Lauren what a coincident .

I know and SJ didn't tell me Lauren called me and told me herself I really like those two they make a cute couple said Simonique .

I agree plus she is so beautiful and like she a MVP she will be there for him no matter what SJ had these girlfriends before who wasn't the one for him till Lauren came I said pulling  into the parking lot of the club and parking my range rover .