Chapter 18

Simone 

After finding out that I am 4 months pregnant and having a baby girl I was happy however JJ found out that I was still keeping my condo and he got angry at me so he left and didn't come back home I couldn't stress because I am pregnant and I need to stay healthy and if he comes back he is gonna punish me because of my actions so I decided to sleep it off and get a well rest because I will not be going to work because starting today I am on maternity leave .

 I woke up and still no JJ so I decided to get up and bathe and go shopping for the whole family so I hoped in the shower and scrubbed my body until I felt clean then I turned off the water and got out of the  shower  and  I went in our room and behold JJ was sitting on the bed with a devious smile so I quickly turn to go back to the bathroom but he caught me.

I am sorry I lied and did not tell you I was keeping my condo babe I am sorry I said 

I know you are sorry but you are gonna get punished  baby he said while unwrapping my towel and laying me gently on the bed  he started to suck my sensitive nipples then he did the same the left one after that he started kissing me giving me passion marks then he lift me up and put me over his lap  and started spanking me by now my butt was red then he fuvk the life outta me  so I got back in the shower and cleaned myself off he joined me and we bathe no funny business .

I love you Simone Aleeyah Williams JJ said while wrapping me in a towel then wrapping himself in a towel we went into our room and got dress I decided to wear a red crop top with some high waisted skinny jeans and my red jays then I put my hair into a neat bun  then I put on a light make up and then I went in maya 's room and bathe her  so after bathing her I got her dressed and packed her bag so I got her and carried her downstairs sense my bag was downstairs already knowing JJ brought it downstairs  so he strapped maya in her car seat and grabbed her and her bag while I had my purse we walked out the door he locked it behind him and we were on our way to the mall .

I called up my girls and told them to meet me at the mall and Jay called his boys up and they were coming to the mall also .

We arrived shortly and he parked the car and we got out he got the stroller out and he put maya car seat in it while I grabbed her diaper bag and my purse as we walked in the entrance of the mall .

Once were inside I notice Ambra coming my way  so we walked where she was coming from and met her there .

Hey boo how are you I said giving her a hug and then Lakelle came minutes after I hugged her too so we went to the food court so I decided to introduce them to maya .

Hey yall meet your God daughter Jamaya Aleeyah Simone Williams I said showing her off in the stroller sleeping .

Simone she is so adorable I am glad you took her in and being a mother figure to her and her hoe mom is wrong  for leaving this precious angel at our work Ambra said .

I know she lucky I een punch the fuvk outta her  and beat her ass cause she was gonna get it but I had to be calmed cause wifey aint about get  like that at her workplace I said 

Gurl I hope she don't come back which I doubt said Ambra 

I hope not cause she signed her rights over anyhow and when Maya gets older I will tell her about her real mom being a hoe so no worries  and I have something tell yall so shall I I said 

What is it gurl what is it said Lakelle getting super excited 

I am 4 months pregnant and were have a girl I said 

I am happy I am going to be a Goddie again they both said at the same time .

Okay lets get to shopping yall and JJ push baby girl's stroller please babe I said even though he is still mad at me  so I kissed him on the cheek but he still had a straight face on .

We first went into the Children Place and I got some outfits for maya and my unborn baby (havent come up with a name just as yet ) and some shoes then we went to children R us and got some more outfits for them .

******3 Hours Later ************

I had gotten the maya and baby girl(her unborn child) some more clothes and I got some items for me especially dresses since my belly will be getting bigger  but in five months my next baby is gonna be here but I am focusing on maya for right now .

We left the mall at the same time the guys left and we went straight home so I got the bags while he got maya and we went in the car he strapped maya in and then took my bags and put it in the trunk then he helped me in the passengers side and then he hopped in the driver's seat and he started the car and pulled off in the direction towards home .

*****************************************************************************************************

Sorry to cut it short I will update soon anyhow so I need some help I need some names of actors 49 and up who can play JJ dad and Simone dad and a lady who can play JJ mom I was thinking about Lisa Raye McCoy and maybe Vivica Fox  and also I will like to do a chapter with questions so start coming up with questions and also in the mm is Maya 's nursery I and some baby names please  a first and middle names .

Please Vote and Comment and Ps JJ mad at Simone for keeping the condo yall uh uh