Chapter 29: Making up for Lost Time

Luna POV

I ran towards Kid, tears already swelling in my eyes.

"Kiddo-kun!!" I shouted as I ran into his arms. She held me high against him and I did the same. After 8 years, he hadn't changed one bit. Why do i say this? Because he still trembled when he cried.

I pulled back and kissed his cheek. Then he pulled me into another hug and picked me up. We both started laughing and we walked towards Papa.

"Papa!" I said as I ran into his arms.
"Oh Lu! I'm so glad you're home!" He said, his voice trembling.

After a while I pulled back and saw 2 girls. One was a little shorter than me, with light blonde hair that went down to her shoulders. The other girl was much taller and had light brown hair which went down to the middle of her back. They both came over to me.

"So you're Kid's sister huh?" The short one said.
"Yes. My name is Luna. And you are?" I asked.
"I'm Patty Thompson and this is my big sis Liz! We are Kid's twin pistols!" The short one said proudly.
"Twin pistols? You are weapons?" I asked curiously.
"Yup, Kid wanted us only because when we're in weapon form we're symmetrical. He doesn't really like the fact that in human form, our breasts are asymmetrical. He's kind of a perv like that." Liz said rolling her eyes towards Kid with a smile.
"Who, Kiddo? Naw, he's cool. He just needs time to adjust." I said smiling. The two girls looked at me, their eyes widened.
"Kiddo? You call him that too?" Patty asked with a giggle.
"Yup. Dad and I called him that all the time when he was little." I said, smiling at the memories.
"Aw, that's so adorable!" Liz said putting her hands to her cheeks.
"Hey, why don't we all go out for lunch to celebrate?" Kid said as he walked up from behind us.
"Sounds great!" I said. We all agreed and headed towards the cafe. Kid stopped and and I looked at him.
"You ok?" I asked.
"Yes. I'm just glad you're home." He said as a small tear escaped the corner of his eye. I wiped it away with my thumb and kissed his nose.
"I'm glad I'm home too." I said smiling.
"Come on Kiddo! We don't wanna have lunch without you!" Patty shouted from in front of us, Liz giggling quietly. Kid's eyes widened and he looked at me. I laughed and pulled him close to me with my arm over his shoulders and kissed his cheek. I was finally home.