Ch.5 Bitch (J)

UNEDITED

Ch. 5 Almost Desperate

"You're a bitch and you know it."

Jericho quickly pulled on his wrinkled suit from the night before, his face contorted in anger.

"Why, I didn't do anything?" Lillian crossed her thin arms over her busty chest, after having placed the breakfast tray down on the small coffee table in her room.

Jericho looked at the tall blonde in disbelief. "Are you fucking stupid? Did you not just see what you did? Or do you just not care?"

"I didn't do anything that caused Daisy to run away from you." Lillian glared back.

"Letting her believe that we slept together is your definition of nothing?" Jericho asked sarcastically, slipping on his expensive leather shoes.

Lillian watched the billionaire with a careless expression. "We might as well have. I mean you had your dick out."

Jericho felt like strangling the woman, he was so furious. "We didn't have sex and it will forever stay that way."

Jericho was searching for his phone, ignoring Lillian as she stood in the middle of her room watching him.

"You know Daisy isn't the innocent virgin you think she is. She's a bitch just like I am." Lillian leaned back against her expensive dresser, enjoying the log she wedged between her sister and the man she wanted to herself.

Jericho didn't let the comment faze him, his lips quirking up into a taunting smirk. "Everyone knows you're not a virgin Lillian, probably haven't been for a decade."

Lillian's eyes squinted just a little, her nostrils flaring. "Get out and don't come back!"

"Trust me, I won't be back." Jericho smirked at her angered face, after grabbing his wallet off of the bedside table he walked out of Lillian's bedroom, shoulders squared and chin high.

He walked down the creaking old steps that led to the morning business of the restaurant, Daisy nowhere in sight. Jericho spotted Jeffrey behind the counter and made his way over to him.

"Is Daisy in the back?" Jericho asked, ignoring the costumers that were obviously about to order.

Jeffrey grunted, looking annoyed that he might lose the two diners Jericho blatantly ignored. "I haven't seen her yet."

Jericho cursed silently. Where had Daisy run off to? He needed to explain and apologize before Daisy shut Jericho completely out of her life, if she hadn't already.

"What time does she get off of work?" Jericho asked, wanting some type of answer other than Jeffrey's short statement.

Jeffrey swung his head in Jericho's direction, fingers grasping Jericho's shoulder. "Stay away from Daisy. She can't fulfill your manly needs and desires. If you want a real woman, Lillian has everything. She'll do anything, if you know what I mean."

Jericho looked disgusted. What father would be so eager to show off his daughter to another man? Jericho thought his own father was bad, but Jeffrey was revolting the way he spoke of his daughters.

Jericho walked out of the restaurant and into the sunny morning. Catching a cab, he told the driver to drop him off across from his work place. He handed the middle-aged Indian woman a wad of twenty bills and made his way inside the large building.

Stepping onto the top floor, Jericho was stopped by Ethan. "The Smiths just dropped in a few minutes ago. They insisted on waiting for you."

Jericho dragged his hand through his dark messy hair. "For the future, only let clients in my office if they have an appointment."