Ch.6 Kiss (D)

**UNEDITED+ I need someone to portray Jericho**

"I only want you, Daisy." Jericho breathed against her wet lips, silver eyes focused on her blue ones.

Daisy was breathless and rendered speechless. Unconsciously she swiped her tongue over her wet tingling lips, blood rushing to her cheeks as she shyly met Jericho's gaze.

"Do you believe me?" Jericho asked, a charming smile on his face.

Daisy was flustered, but she wanted to nod her head and tell him she did believe him. In her head it made sense. A man like Jericho wouldn't take the time or make the effort to continuously ask her out if he could easily pursue any other woman. Maybe Jericho was serious about Daisy, meaning he didn't just think of getting one thing from her.

The soft caress of Jericho's fingers on Daisy's warm cheek brought her out of her mental debate. Jericho had his eyebrows raised, awaiting her answer. If she didn't give this relationship a shot would she ever have the nerve in the future to be in any relationship? That was something Daisy didn't want to know.

Gaining enough courage Daisy nodded her head softly, her blue eyes avoiding Jericho's and a small smile on her face.

"Good." Jericho replied with, tilting her chin up so their eyes met once again. Jericho leaned in a placed a sweet peck on her soft pink lips. "When can I take you out for dinner and offer you a better apology?"

"I'm not s-sure." Daisy started to wring her hands again, her stutter returning as well as her nervousness. "Can I t-think about it?"

Jericho chuckled softly, the sound making the butterflies in Daisy's stomach turn into dragons. "Of course. Just call me and let me know what you've decided."

"Okay." Daisy agreed, her heart hammering against her ribcage. Was it really Jericho himself that had such a great affect on her, or was it the fact the he was the first man to see something in her?

Jericho encased her wringing hands in his own, and leaned forward to place a soft kiss upon Daisy's forehead. "I've got an appointment now, but I'd much rather stay out here with you."

Daisy shook her head, a soft smile on her lips. "N-no, go to your a-appointment. I've got t-to go anyway."

Jericho gave her that charming smile again, followed by him standing up and dusting off his suit. "You'll call me and let me know about our dinner right?

Daisy stood up as well, the billionaire towering over the waitress. "Mhmm."

Jericho brushed back her hair and kissed her cheek. "Bye, Daisy."

Daisy watched the man walk away and disappear behind the gates of the prison, a weird smile on her face.

As Daisy stood in front of the family restaurant, a sickening feeling pooled in her stomach and everything came crashing down on her. Jericho made her forget for a few minutes, but now it was back to reality and the thought of her mother dying in prison scared her. With the news of her mother having had heart problems the past week and the worsening of her condition Daisy wasn't sure if she would make it.

Ann Morris was the mother of Daisy, the wife of Jeffrey and the stepmother of Lillian. Nearly four years ago the woman had been convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to nine years in prison. Daisy never doubted her mother's innocence, but the judge had thought otherwise. It was a stupid accident that could have been prevented but wasn't, and now her mother was facing the consequences.

Daisy walked into the restaurant, seconds later catching the eyes of Jeffrey.

"How's your mother?" Jeffrey asked, roughly pulling Daisy to the side.