Ch. 20 Making The Right Choice (UNEDITED)

'Cause these words are knives and often leave scars

The fear of falling apart

And truth be told, I never was yours

The fear, the fear of falling apart

_

I wanna be free, I wanna be loved

I wanna be more than you're thinking of

Everything seems to be estranged when you're alone...

_PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT OR I MIGHT CRY!!_ I need a new cover for this story!!!

Jericho could feel the panic attack just around the corner, his lungs burning, thoughts disoriented. "I ... I never wanted you to be Tori."

Daisy could see the guilt and shame in his silver eyes, her heart aching for him. "I don't think you know what you want."

"I know that I'm sorry for everything." Jericho could feel the darkness pulling him down, his hands began to tremble, and his eyes were glassy, chest heaving. "I need to go."

Jericho raised to his feet, knocking the chair down behind him. He began to rush to the door of the restaurant, the darkness now hugging him like a blanket.

"Jericho!" Daisy called out, her hands gripping a plane ticket that had fallen out of Jericho's pocket. "Y-you're leaving ... the country?"

Jericho snatched the plane ticket out of her hands, his grey eyes red and his face blotchy. "It's for the best. I need a break from everything."

Daisy and Jericho's eyes clashed, their gaze intense, the heat bubbling between them. Daisy was the first person to look away, wiping her tears, she crossed her arms over her chest. "W-when do you leave?"

"In a few a hours." Jericho sighed, palms planted on the wooden table, as he leaned over it, his heart speeding up with every passing second. He shouldn't have come. He should have expected something to go wrong because quite frankly that's what was happening in his life.

"Can you get me a glass of water, please?" Jericho asked, after realizing that Daisy was waiting for a deeper explanation as to why he was flying to Switzerland.

"Of course, sorry." Daisy said quietly, before rushing to the closed off kitchen part of the restaurant.

Using those few seconds, Jericho pocketed his ticket, before hurrying out of the restaurant like the coward he was. Unlocking the door of his car, he hopped in and pulled out of the parking lot with speed, the motor of his expensive car rumbling. Finally reaching a distance that reassured Jericho, he pulled on his seatbelt with hand, using the other to steer the car.

Jericho's heart was pounding as he drove down the streets of LA, making his way to the airport. What was he thinking going to see Daisy like that? He should have just went straight to the airport. It would have saved him the embarrassment and the anger and tears he had caused Daisy.

Mental Health Clinic Of Geneva Switzerland.

Over the past week Jericho had finally come to the realization that he needed professional help, more than his weekly visits to his therapist. The health clinic he had booked for two months was well known and had good ratings. And after talking to the head of the PTSD part in the clinic, Jericho felt like this was the right choice. The doctors there would help him manage his mental health issues, so he could step back into life.

Jericho knew that there was no cure for depression or PTSD, but there were a few ways to manage it and cope with the physical symptoms. He wanted his life back and to be rid of the darkness and guilt that flooded him in California. And maybe after the two months in Geneva, Jericho could approach Daisy with a platonic friendship.