Ch.14 Living In A Bubble (UNEDITED)

"Did you know you talk in your sleep?"

Daisy blushed, gazing up at Jericho with wide eyes. "Oh no, d-did I say anything embarrassing?"

Jericho shrugged, as he played with a few strands of Daisy long hair that was sprawled over the pillow. He was laying on his side, his head propped up on his hand, a grin on his face.

"Nothing too weird." Jericho cupped her cheek, his thumb brushing over her high cheekbone. He lowered his face to hers, his lips now brushing over her pink tinted ears. "Just that you think I'm super hot, that I'm the best boyfriend ever. That I'm a great kiss-"

"You're lying!" Daisy laughed, pushing Jericho's face away as he nibbled on her ear lobe. "I didn't say those ... things."

Jericho hovered over her, his silver eyes bright. "I could make you say those things."

Daisy licked her lips, eyebrows raising just slightly. She was challenging Jericho. She wanted him to make her say those things.

"You're too sweet for your own good." Jericho whispered, before he pressed their lips together. He slanted his lips over hers, tasting her sweet hot mouth.

Daisy sucked in a breath, her body responding to the heated kiss. She timidly pulled him closer, allowing him to settle between her thighs, as he held himself above her. He found her throat and pressed his lips against the rapid beating of her pulse, kissing a path over her soft, sweet skin, tasting her. Daisy whimpered, turning her head to the side, surrendering her throat to Jericho, the heat of his lips raising goose bumps on her creamy skin, his masculine scent filling her head, the hard press of his body on top hers making her belly flutter.

"Breakfast is ready!" Pi swung the bedroom door open, smirking at the position he found Jericho and Daisy in. "Looks like you were both hungry, but not for food."

Jericho rolled off of Daisy, grunting in frustration as he lie on his back, using the pillow to cover his hard-on. Completely embarrassed, Daisy covered her red face.

"Don't stop on my behalf." Phaison walked into the room, closing the door behind him, before he sat at the foot of the bed. "Just pretend I'm not even here."

"Pi, please get out!" Daisy pleaded, not even glancing over at Jericho.

Why were her friends so embarrassing?! Jericho was probably fed up with Daisy and her childish friends, whishing he could go home already.

"Phaison Rivera Ngo, I'm serious." Daisy clenched the sheets in her hands, blue eyes begging Phaison to leave.

"I'm leaving already." He said, getting up from the bed both hands raised in surrender. "Oh, before I forget Tori and Ella want to talk to you. They're in Tori's bedroom."

Daisy nodded her head and watched as the slender Asian walked out of the room.

"We s-should get ready to leave." Daisy moved the sheets off of her body, turning her back to Jericho as she stood from the bed.

"I'm busy this afternoon, but do you want to have dinner tonight?" Jericho asked, the scene from moments ago not phasing him in the least. Or so he wanted Daisy to believe.

Daisy was grateful Jericho didn't seem upset about Pi ruining their morning. She smiled shyly at Jericho from over her shoulder. "I can't. Maybe sometime next week."

Jericho slipped on his clean pair of jeans, as well as a clean red shirt. "I'm off the whole week, so whenever works best for you."

Jericho pulled Daisy into a hug, his chin atop of her head. "Spending Thanksgiving with you was really nice."