Ch.7 Carnival (J)

\\UNEDITED\\

Please vote and comment!!! The comments on this story have been lacking lately and I love reading comments. Feedback is also great.

Jericho gripped the daises tighter in his hand as he entered the restaurant, his eyes landing on the sister he didn't want to see. With an annoyed expression, the billionaire made his way up the stairs, before Lillian could get any ideas about talking to him.

The door that led to the apartment was swung open and Jericho was met with Daisy's shining blue eyes.

"Daisy." He smiled at her, handing her the pink daises.

Daisy had a shy smile on her face as she took the flowers from his hand, their fingers brushing against one another. "Thank you, Jericho."

Jericho couldn't resist, after not seeing Daisy for almost two weeks, he leaned down and kissed her sweetly. Their date night had finally come and he couldn't have been happier. Daisy's lips were soft and warm, the smell of vanilla surrounding them, as she held the flowers in between them. Jericho had his hand on her back and the other on her neck, bringing her closer.

Despite Daisy's slightly tremble and the innocent touch of her lips, Jericho felt himself falling deeper into the kiss. Daisy was like a drug and Jericho was slowly becoming addicted. The first kiss between them was great but this was even better.

High-heeled footsteps traveling up the stairs made Daisy pull away from the kiss. Lillian glanced at the both of them, her thin arms crossed over her chest a disbelieving look on her face.

"You've got to be joking. Are you two a thing now?" Lillian asked, a fierce glare on her pretty face.

"Mind your own business." Jericho retorted.

Lillian ignored Jericho, and placed her hand on Daisy's shoulder. "My sloppy seconds, really Daisy?" But then again you've always wanted what I've already had. I shouldn't even care, it's not like this is going to work out."

Daisy shrugged off Lillian's hand, but remained silent, her eyes downcast.

"How can you even stand her? She's so stupid!" Lillian shook her head, looking at her step sister with disgust.

Jericho could feel the anger rising in him. "And you are stupid enough to think that I care what you have to say."

"Whatever. Have fun on your date, that is if Daisy can even get a word out without stuttering." Lillian, walked into the apartment, knocking shoulders with Daisy as she did.

"L-let me just put these f-flowers in a vase and then we can g-go." Daisy said quietly, walking into the apartment with Jericho behind her.

They stepped into Daisy's small room, but Jericho didn't understand Daisy's calm behavior.

"Why do Lillian and Jeffrey treat you like that?" Jericho asked seriously, while watching Daisy pull a vase from the top of her closet.

"I ... I don't k-know and if I d-did, it wouldn't be worth talking a-about." Daisy replied honestly. The girl had her assumptions for Jeffrey, but Lillian was just a bitch with a bitchy personality. But both of those things were just assumptions.

"I hate seeing them treat you like you're nothing." Jericho did hate seeing their behavior towards Daisy. He couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that they treated her as they did, and she never stood up for herself.

"Please, d-drop it." Daisy said quietly, before she left her bedroom to get water for the flowers Jericho had bought her.

Accepting her request, Jericho sighed quietly and took a glance around Daisy's room. He had been distracted before, but now he could see just how small her room was. It was smaller than his bathroom and it made him cringe.