Ch.9 Models (UNEDITED)

Dedication to @Mama_G  your comments are amazing & you never fail to put a smile on my face! ;)

___FINALLY BACK__

"Who are you texting, Coco?" Lennox whispered, leaning towards his uncle with the intention of glancing at Jericho's phone screen.

Jericho was completely engrossed in the light conversation he was having with Daisy through texting, that he nearly forgot his surroundings.

"A friend." Jericho whispered back, typing his last message before he tucked his phone in the front pocket of his dark jeans. "What did I miss?"

Playing with the green peas on his plate, Lennox had a bored expression on his face. "Nothing. Grandpa keeps talking about business."

Jericho shook his head lightly, before pulling his phone back out and handing it to his nephew. "There are a few games on there, but don't buy anything."

Lennox's face went from a bored expression to a excited grin, as he scrolled through all the games. "This is why you're the best, uncle Coco."

Jericho chuckled. "I try, and I succeed."

"If you are not going to listen Jericho, then at least keep your mouth shut." Linus barked, throwing a glare at his youngest son.

Jericho rolled his eyes, but that didn't sit well with his father. "You think you don't have to listen to me, just because you have your own business, but without my money you would have been nothing! You'd be the bastard child you really are. "

"Linus!" Alec glared at his father-in-law. "Don't speak like that in front of Lennox."

"I'll leave before this get's out of hand." Jericho stood from the table, throwing his napkin on his untouched plate.

This happened every weekend. Jericho would set Linus off with his disinterested attitude and that would rile up a big argument. But still they continued to have these weekly dinners, because family was family and you couldn't chose your family.

"Here's your phone." Lennox said quietly, passing back the expensive phone.

"I'll see you next week, buddy." Jericho kissed the boy on top of his head.

"I'm leaving. You can stop yelling at each other." Jericho announced, pulling on his jacket and grabbing the car keys from the front pocket.

"I'm not done with you, boy." Linus jumped out of his chair, trying to block Jericho's way out.

"Too bad." Jericho checked the time on his phone, purposely agitating his father even further. "I'm leaving, so if you could move that'd be nice."

"You better not be going to hang with that poor low life. She's nothing and Mavericks' only associate with upper class people. I better not see you two together again, and you better not do otherwise, or else."

That caught Jericho's attention, and the billionaire was furious. Glaring at his father, Jericho towered over the short chubby man. "I'll do what I want, when I want and you better not think about laying a fucking finger on her. If anything happens to her, I'll send you to prison my damn self."

Jericho had had enough. Storming out the mansion, he jumped into his sleek black car, before pulling out the large driveway and speeding off his father's estate.

.

Stepping into his penthouse apartment, Jericho had blew off a good amount of steam on the drive there. Unbuttoning his white dress shirt, he made his way into the master bathroom. Throwing his shirt in the hamper, and doing the same with his remaining clothes, he hopped under the rainforest shower. The hot water pelted against Jericho's skin, down his tense shoulders, passed his tattooed torso and his muscled legs.