chapter 1

zoro's pov

(snoring) wake up marimo (sanji), (woke up from sleeping) wha-what, u have been sleeping for a while now, get up and clean all the mess (sanji).
(sigh), not again stuck up with this perverted cook, I heard that u marimo (sanji). what did u just call me huh ?.

After fighting for a while

sanji's pov

(panthing) huhuhuh, well Im going back to cooking, being pulled by zoro, what the?, let go of me u moss head.

if u keep on moving I'll tie u up, zoro starts to bite sanji's ear and kiss his spot on the neck.

sanji let out a little moan but zoro put his full hand to sanji's mouth to not let out noises.

zoro slide's his other hand towards sanji's nipple's and plays with it for it he licks it and sucks it and kisses sanji's lips.

zoro bit sanji's bottom lip to have some entrance, sanji try not to give him entrance but the pain is too painful.

zoro enter his mouth and put a fight between there tongue but sanji loss and zoro took over sanji's mouth they pull away to breath.

zoro took sanji's blouse off and lick his nipple towards his stomach zoro unzip's sanji's pants and took them off.

sanji was left in boxers but zoro continues to take them off as zoro tries to sanji fights back and pushes zoro away, u moss head stay away from me.

zoro's pov

heh, like I would u shitty cook, shut up (sanji). zoro pins sanji down so he can't move, zoro took sanji's boxers off, sanji is left naked .

zoro took his kimono top naked.. Then starts caressing Sanji's nipples causing sanji to mutter.

heheheh next chapter will be more smexy, enjoy @sanjilover