chapter 8 (the truth)

Hi guys on this part is where Sanji and zoro tell the truth That they are in a relationship enjoy

"Sanji"

Zoro where are you ?, I'm here why ?, we are going to talking about how to tell this to everyone, that's what I'm gonna ask you about, well we are now, so we are gonna start telling them at night k, k babe, u don't have to call me that, so its settled tonight, going down from the tower.

"Luffy"

Oi, sanji make breakfast already, ok ok just be patient.

Uh sanji is something wrong ? "nami", oh nami-swan,(lights cigarette), nothing at all, you sure ?, yes.

Hey robin there might be something wrong with sanji, now that u mentioned it he hasn't been flirting with us since two days ago there might be wrong with him, well we might just have to find out on what is wrong with sanji, and one thing why did sanji got down from the tower *robin*, now that you mentioned it why did he came down from the tower did he do something up there with zoro *nami*, well we are just gonna find what is wrong around him.

Hey sanji what is for breakfast, you'll see, is it a surprise food ?, maybe, ok, I will wait then.

Hmm the two are not being stupid on the kitchen there might something suspicious about them, well maybe cause sanji is now sleeping with zoro isn't that obvious "robin", yeah you got a point there robin, how about we find out tonight, hey luffy do you know what is happening with Sanji and zoro, hmm them, nope, ussop ?, why me I don't see anything about the two, (sigh) nothing "nami".

Breakfast is ready !!

Everyone goes inside the kitchen.

"Zoro"

(Whispers to sanji), Hey sanji how about we tell them right now *zoro*, are you nuts, if we tell them right away, sure that they will spit out the food of what is the news be patient until night ok, fine, but anyways the food that is a surprise you made for me is as good as other restaurants *zoro*, heh as always.

(Nami whispers to robin), hey robin take a look at the two, and zoro is seating with sanji next too each other and whispering too each other they're suppose to be rivals and why are they like this that is not two that I know before, how about we ask them if they are in a relationship *robin*, no if we ask them sure that they will be confuse of what we are thinking and talking about at night we are gonna find it ok *nami*, (robin nods).