chapter 19 spin the bottle

Ooo~ looks Like they are going to play a game of spin the bottle how interesting enjoy this part.
================================

"Hey you two, you guys should stop splashing around" nami complains.

"Sorry nami swan we are just playing the water" sanji reply scratching his hand.

"Just don't splash around" nami replies back rolling her eyes.

"Hey sanji let me tell you something" zoro swims towards sanji whispering something.

"I would love to play that" sanji stated happily as zoro whispers to him one more.

"You mean *your trying to ship luff and law*" sanji whispers back giggling.

"Oi oi~ you two, what are you guys whispering at" luffy demands putting his hands on his waist.

"Nothing captain just talking about something" sanji replies giggling

"you guys are so fishy sometimes" luffy spoke crossing his arms, with a pout look. "is the food here already I'm so hungry" luffy walks hungrily to the table and sits down with his tongue sticking out.

"just wait a little longer, you know that they have to grill a tons of meat because you ordered a large of plate with about 50 meat" nami stated putting her hand to her face reading her book.

"really?! why does it take so long, it's not good for me" luffy impatiently complains pouting, buried his face on the table.

"hey luffy, how about you freshen up by swimming here in the water" sanji teases luffy, convincing him to swim.

"I well floose wmy fowers *I will loose my powers*" luffy replies wiggly feeling weak.

"oh, don't worry there's our order your meat is always the first to arrived, captain" nami stated.

"fwinally!" luffy speaked weak "om nom nom om" luffy continues eating like a predator.

"phh~ so much for the carnivore captain, can't wait for his lunch, well at least I don't need to cook I can just relax on the water" sanji explains does the floating on the water.

as sanji relaxes on the water he is being pulled by zoro swimming to the edge of the pool.

"hey!! zoro you idiot let go" sanji struggles to free himself from zoro pulling him to the edge.

"na ah, ain't gonna let go" zoro hugs sanji tight and tickles him .

"No~! not now, ahahaha! It tickles ahahaha! s-stop ahahaha!" sanji begs to stop but zoro continues.

until the couple plays around as the other orders keep coming in.

"Oi, you two stop playing around like kids the food is here now so let's eat, oh law if you want to eat we can order you" nami invites law to eat.

"oh no thanks me and my crew just finished eating" law replies rejecting the offer.

"hey law how about you hang out with us for a while after lunch" luffy invites law eating his meat.