chapter 12 ( Sanji's birthday)

Hi guys sorry for not updating a long time I was really busy right now even on school we need to practice for the dance and I have even time on home cause we don't have any assignments yahoo...

Creak...

The door opens from the kitchen...

Nami

Oh zoro where is sanji ?, his right behind me he's really desperate of what happen to his nightmare but he will be fine he said *zoro*, as you mentioned that zoro-kun I heard that your a good singer lately I heard you singing the song my demons kinda like the tune of your voice *robin*, zoro's cheek had a little pink on it, well...you see I just wanted to feel sanji better.

It's true he is a good singer I didn't know, hey how about while your training later zoro try carrying me while pushing up 100 times *sanji*, sure I can even carry a 5000 tons dumbbell even heavier than that though *zoro*, but pushing up will be enough *sanji*.

Hey guys what is today ??, oh its Feb 25, 2015 *nami*, oh its 25 already the time fly's by so fast and we are gonna prepare for the important things for March *robin*, why what's on March ?? *sanji*, oh nothing just something to do *nami*, well ok, I'm gonna go back at the kitchen to make breakfast guys k ? *sanji*, sure *all*, as sanji enters the kitchen everyone goes to the storage room to talk about something important.

ok guys sanji's birthday is on march 5 so we only have 11 days to prepare for the party and this is the important part zoro when we said happy birthday you will go forward to sanji and give roses *nami*, sure, and here are the things that are needed for the decorations *nami*, well nami I already decided to marry sanji and I would mind borrow some cash ? *zoro*, that's great and I would like to share my money and what would I even do with the cash if I'm just using it on clothes, so sure you can *nami*, shishishi, luffy laughing while sitting on a barrel, sure sanji would be suprise and happy, hmm but we need someone who can destract sanji, how about you, you and you , luffy, ussop and chopper, I'll give you a chance you destract sanji while we are preparing for the party *nami*.

As they go on with the conversation...

At sanji's kitchen...

Sanji

Sigh, I wonder what is on March I can't really remember maybe something just others stuff of preparations and what ever it is, well let's taste this soup I already put some really good spice in this and of course luffy will have a bonus meat cause he will die without it, and I even put some spices on the meat to let luffy inspire it more and for my beloved boyfriend zoro his favorite food onigiri just simple rice ball.

I really know about the things zoro likes he's fav. Food onigiri and personal hobbies training hard and of course his all day drink he always comes in my kitchen to get a bottle off sake whenever his done training he always never get tired, and I always see he's muscular body makes me wanna touch them.

And as I taste the soup, it drip down towards my hand that is on the tile and the drip landed on my thumb and it BURNS !, Ouch, its hot super duper hot and before saying that breakfast is ready first serve the soup on bowls and set two plates one plate is for the 30 pcs of meat, I'm using huge plates for the meat, and a medium size plate for 20 PCs of onigiri for zoro's food, and as I finish prepare and serve the food I go out and shout breakfast is ready as usual.

Zoro

As we continue the meeting we heard sanji shout that breakfast is ready, luffy run first out of the storage room and rush go to the kitchen and as we follow going to the kitchen too, and as I took a step inside I smell something like onigiri and as I took a peek at the food I saw a medium size plate with onigiri and I walk towards my seat and sit down and as I waited for everyone to settle down too.