chapter 10 (Sanji's recovering) pt 1

Hi guys so on this chapter is where sanji is still recovering from the incident. So this part is where zoro will take care of him.

"Sanji"

(Groan), mmmhheehh, huh ? Where am I, sanji !, great thing your awake wait here let call chopper *zoro*, chopper !!,sanji is awake, really, ok I'm coming.

Everyone go to chopper's clinic to check on sanji.

Sanji great thing your awake, how do you feel *chopper*, well I'm fine but my head still hurts *sanji*, ok you need some rest ok everyone pls go outside so sanji can rest well, and zoro you stay here *chopper*.

"Zoro"

So tour ok now ?, yeah I'm fine, well I was wondering zoro, huh ?, how did you not faint like me ?, well of course I've been feeling pressure when I was training and let's just say that I'm use to pressure *zoro*, oh so that's why, sanji tries to get up, ahh, ouch, something wrong ?, my head hurts, holds his for head, its because you need some rest, how about you sleep *zoro*, well as long as you stay right beside me here and sleep with me, ok ok I will stay right beside you, zoro lays down on the bed with sanji and zoro Embrace's sanji, and they fall asleep.

"Nami"

Hmm where is zoro?, zoro !!, zoro!!, opens the door, zoro ?, "whispering" oh sorry, what is it nami "robin", come look robin, oh how sweet, embracing while sleeping *robin*, hey what is happening here ? *ussop*, sshhh, oh sorry, what is it, zoro and Sanji are embracing while sleeping *nami*, well what are taking a peek at just close the door and leave them alone.

E-ehm, did I told you guys not too disturb sanji his taking a rest you know *chopper* well if you look, sanji and zoro are embracing while sleeping *nami*, wha !, oh I thought hugging, I just said EMBRACING !!, are u deff or something !?.

no cause zoro might hug sanji tight so thats why *chopper*, so I think we should give them a time alone to rest.

Time skipped

"Sanji"

Stretch, groan, yawn, that was a nice peacefull nap *sanji*, well I have to get off cause you need space *zoro*, no you stay here with me, ok ok.

Knock knock.

Come in *zoro*, oh so your awake you two, we just made food for you two cause we saw you two earlier sleeping quietly and peacefully *chopper*.

Well sanji forced me too sleep beside him and when I woke up I tried to get off to give him space and he won't let go of me *zoro*, well of course sanji likes you more now than girls, I guess so ?, what do you mean guess so? I really like you and love you more more than girls you know chopper .