BONUS CHAP (christmas ed.)

So guys I was planning on making bonus chapter every season events, oh and merry christmas to all.. So hope u enjoyed this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A normal day at the straw hats ship, but for the two it isn't.

*loud bang*

"Idiot!" Sanji shouted at the Marimo.

"Damn curl brow~" zoro grunt but didn't hold back, as he guild he's swords out of its patch.

Zoro rushes towards the cook ready to slice him, as he was inches closer, a dark figure came and smack the both.

"WILL YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING IT'S LIKE EVERYDAY THEIR'S WAR BETWEEN U TWO!!!" nami enraged, as both fell on their head, yelping in pain.

as their heads swell, they both grabbed each other's collar, and a snow flow their noses.

"huh?~" both confused, and looked up, as snow keeps falling down.

"snow?~" robin stated in question, as she remembered something "well according to my intincs, its probably the season for winter"

"WOOHOO SNOW!!~" luffy joyfully plays as the snow falls down, he sticks he's tongue probably the snow falls on he's tongue.

"BAKA!! YOU DON'T EAT THEM!!" ussop smacks luffy and as luffy accidentally bit he's tongue.

"now look u made me bit my tongue" luffy frowned and attack ussop punching his head, and ussop gets him back.

"tch... I had enough playing around" sanji get's irritated and turned he's back and into the kitchen, leaving the swordsman blankly.

"what an erotic cook~" zoro stood there mumbling to himself, as luffy called him to in the snow with them.

as the day turn into a snowy day, the sun covered by the gray clouds, as it turned nights the wind became even more colder.

as sanji prepared the last dish and luffy was already eating. He sat down beside franky and brook, and started eating silently, zoro notice how silent the cook was, he gave him a stare, as the cook, didn't mind.

after everyone was finished, sanji placed all the plates on the sink and began washing, what he didn't know that zoro is still there.

"oi cook~" zoro called the blonde but sanji didn't so sign of response, "what's wrong with you lately?~" he questioned sanji as sanji just reply but with a word nothing.

"You were so silent eatinglately" he questioned 1 more time as sanji suddenly stopped washing.

"get out" sanji demand as zoro didn't do as he demanded "I said get out".
Zoro didn't even move a step instead moved towards him.

"Don't go any further" he warned zoro, but zoro didn't care, he tried kicking him at the left side of his head, zoro blick end the kick and didn't let go of Sanji's leg.

"Let go you bastard!!" Sanji cursed, trying to pull he's leg, zoro didn't let go til he's close to Sanji face.

As zoro had a close look, he raised his hand towards sanji, sanji didn't know what to do but shut he's eyes tight.

What he didn't know zoro checked his temper, sanji was confused and shocked at the same time.

"You have a fever~" zoro was concerned as he stated.

As zoro had his guard down sanji managed to free himself and backs up.

Sanji pant, across his cheeks red, Sanji's head becames dizzy, his panthing becomes even deeper.

He tried resisting it but can't and fell down unconscious.

His vision turns blurry his hearing is fading as well "hey!!~ cook!" His hearing fades and his eyes shut tight.

~~~~~

Sanji woke up, he sat up, he grunted as the pain in his head struck he clenched his palm.

He panths as the pain in faded, "you alright~?" Zoro curiously questioned as he stood beside sanji.

"Tch...why did you bring me here~?" Sanji stated still feeling in pain, "I couldn't just wake chopper up~" zoro answered back.

Sanji looked away with a frowned face, he decided to get out, as soon ad he stood up he fell back down as the pain in his heads strucks back even greater pain.

Sanji groaned in pain, as zoro quickly tried to help him.

Sanji pushed zoro away trying to resist him.

"Agh... What is wrong with you?!~"zoro complained.

"I don't need your assistance" sanji stated.

"I'm worried ok!! So stay put!" Zoro shouted as he sat back beside him.

Sanji stood there shocked to hear zoro say that. "Your..worried~?" As sanji managed to speak, he looked down and filling his eye lids with tears.

"Your crying?~" zoro stated "no I'm not you idiot" as he wiped the tears with his arm.

"I'm gonna be honest with you... I don't know what'd this feeling in NY chest, but this has been around for a lot of times" zoro explained  his feeling as sanji did the same.

"I...I have the same feeling...I'm just afraid that you would say I'm crazy" sanji explained, as unexpectedly zoro hugged sanji.

Sanji was shocked and hugged back, Sanji's tears stopped both stopped in a warmth loving hug.

As they both break, zoro kissed sanji on the lips unexpectedly, sanji fell for the kiss as he let himself fall in it.

They both fall into a romantic night, and had there selvesslepth in warm lovable hugs.

In the cold winter night....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get guys um in a hurry I have to publish this before 2017!!!! At ours its 18 minutes left so, a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU THERE!!!! EVERYONE!!!.

VOTE, FOLLOW AND SUPPORT...

LOVE YA ALL!!!!

SURE THEY HAD A ROMANTIC NIGHT!!!