Chapter 21 sweet night

Hey guys so I will have here a very lusty music to go along with this story, this doesn't includes its lyrics to my writing..I'll be using inappropriate words.. this chapter will be a whole smutty chap, and for all of you guys make sure to prepare a box of tissue, cause you might, you now, there will be nosebleedings.. So hope you a good nose bleeding day 😝😝😝
=================================

Zoro closes the door behind him making sure it's lock, as sanji walked up to where their bags are.

Zoro took off half of his kimono, leaving his upper body naked, as he walked up to sanji checking the bags, as zoro wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing sanji's neck, to his ear.

Sanji moaned softly, as his hands paused, he placed his hands on zoro's arms, as zoro kisses sanji's ear down to his neck.

As zoro found sanji's sweet spot, sanji's moaned a bit loud, zoro's left hand grabs sanji's chin facing to him as he passionately kisses sanji's lip.

Zoro smirked, while sanji smiles at him, "your pretty good at this" zoro spoke with a sexy tone as he lick sanji's lip.

Sanji blushed, as they make out, sanji rotates his body now facing zoro's. As sanji wrapped his arms around zoro's neck.

Their tongues twist, as they make out, zoro's left hand hold onto sanji's head.

"Mmm..mmnnh.." Sanji moaned between kissing, as the kiss broke, their saliva's made a string connection as it drips down, the two breathe heavily for air.

Sanji has a dark pinkish blush on his face, as zoro has a little tint blush as well.

Zoro smirked, beginning to unbutton sanji's blouse, as sanji let him does it, not even bothering to stop him.

After zoro completely unbuttons sanji's blouse, he leaned closer to sanji's ear whispering."how about lets have fun, if you know what I mean" zoro whispers in a sexy tone, as sanji just smiled."your so eager, wanting to do it" zoro's smirks.

They both make out again, as zoro's arms wrapped around sanji's waist. While sanji wrapped his legs around zoro's hips, zoro's arms carrys sanji over to the bed.

As zoro lays sanji down, breaking the kiss, zoro then crawls on the bed to sanji, as he leaned closer to sanji, he kissed his lips and down to his sweet spot.

"Hmmmhh...mmn..hmn" sanji moaned as he pleasures the kiss of his lover.

Zoro's hand lingers down sanji's chest groping it, as his hands move to sanji's nipple, twisting and pressing it.

"Hah...ah..mmmhh" sanji moaned in pleasure, as zoro's other hand pins down sanji's left hand, while sanji's other hand grinds on to the bed sheets.

Sanji shuts his eyes, biting his lip. Zoro licks sanji's neck, as his lick turns to kisses down to his chest, "mmmh..ah...ha ah" zoro continues kissing to sanji's nipples licking it around.

Zoro's hand runs down to sanji's belt, unlocking it, as his hand gropes sanji's cock, rubbing it.

"Mmmhh hah..ah..haaah..!", as zoro licks sanji's nipple around as he sucks it.

"Hmmh..that feels good~, ah hnnmh", as zoro continues sucking, while his other hand unbuttoned sanji's pants, sliding his hand through.