#14 celebrating Christmas

Hi guys Merry Christmas to all and I think that on your places is cold there cause in my house is very cold cause my sister put the air con on a high temperature.. And I have to be a little quiet cause my sister is sleeping ... And anyways back to the story..

Luffy

Yosh, let's go guys I'm pretty excited, yes yes were coming just calm down already *sanji*, the temperature change its cold *zoro*, its-its snowing cooooll !!! *luffy*, uhh we have to go back to the ship *sanji*, what i thought were gonna go hunting *luffy* we are we just need to get some coat to get warm *sanji*, we better hurry I'm freezing here *zoro*.

The three goes back to the ship and get some coat...

K now we continue, oohh look a dear I'm going to capture it *luffy*, uhm luffy you can't catch that deer *sanji*, why? *luffy*, well you see deers are fast at running there speed is like unlimited *sanji*, but I thought that your fast at running too cause all of the training you got from okama land worked, how about you catch that deer pls *luffy*.

Fine but leave some for dinner *sanji*, k ki *luffy*, sky walk, aahhh~, now much better to take a look at the surroundings, ahh fresh air and I could see everything from up here and I could feel the cold wind passing through me.

Hmm where sanji could be *luffy*, uhm his over there doing something, oi ,sanji are you going to catch that deer or what *zoro* huh?, oh yeah I forgot I was having some fresh air here haha sorry *sky walks towards where the dear is* collier shoot, got the deer *sanji*.

Yosh, now we can go back to the ship *luffy*.