Vinsmoke

Siblings or not...

3rd person

2 days passed Sanji's wound slowly heals as sanji tries to linger in the kitchen trying to cook, but getting caught by chopper isn't good, choppers first priority is he's patient.

Then again, sanji makes he's way back in the patients room, were he encounter a figure at the shadows, wearing a green kimono.

"You've gone back to the kitchen again?" "Ugh I just wanna cook so badly" sanji whines so eager to be able to cook again, as he sink his face on the pillow whining, at the other hand zoro shooting his head and giggling, he sat on the bed beside the grumpy cook, he cuddles himself with the cook.

"Why you wearing your old clothes?" "Well I'm not used to my others one, instead this one is comfortable" zoro stated and leans closer to Sanji's ear, leaving passionate kisses on his neck and kissing the ear, made Sanji escaped a moan.

"Hey stop playing around" sanji demands zoro ignores "but we haven't played for a while and I'm bored" zoro said in his sexy tone, making sanji blush "never heard you like that before" sanji stated stummering a bit.

Zoro wrapped his hand around Sanji's chest while the other running down Sanji's crouch, "h-hey stop!" Sanji said in a demanding tone, stuttering from the ticklish feeling, as zoro gropes sanji.

"Stop... If you- aah ugh st-stop" sanji moans under his breathe, as he can't avoid jolting, "your getting hard, I feel ya down there" zoro seductively spoke "you too... Mnghh ah" zoro continues as sanji utters a word that his mostly affected of "i-diot... mnghh" zoro was affected that he stopped groping but slid his hand through Sanji's pants and his boxers, he twirls his thumb on the slit, making Sanji get up, but zoro has a hold of him, sanji struggling in zoro's grip, Sanji had his legs on zoro's.

Zoro divided his legs and so Sanji's, Sanji had his hands on zoro's other hand groping him, while zoro's free hand grabs a nearby tie, while he had the chance he managed to take off both of Sanji's hands and tied them on his back, zoro had the advantage, as sanji was already sinking into the pleasure of zoro groping him.

"Your used to this, but with your expression. Looks like your hesitating" "if this is fun for you, then don't stop I'm not judging anyway" sanji cleared out surrendering himself.

And don't even worry about making a noise, I asked Franky to put sound proof in this room, "you cocky marimo~" sanji stated in his sassy tone.

"Well your too naive~" Zoro teases Sanji's member pumping it, and sanji still hesitates, but can't stop moaning of the pleasure, zoro once stopped and sanji had all his strength depleted, he leaned his hand on zoro's shoulder resting and panting deeply.

Their situation continued 1 hour straight not even a knock on the door has confront there event, sanji came several times.

While zoro didn't even budge to stop, all he can do is to tease the cook's emotions.

Sanji moaned as loud that can possibly be heard from the crows nest, but with the sound proof, not a single moan can escape the invisible barrier.

Sanji was worn out panting, laying on the lap of zoro, zoro's kimono was untied showing his bare chest showing the scar across his chest, sanji at the other hand, who's bottom is naked, while his shirt is loose unbuttoned.