Love is just a drug

Sanji's Pov

I slowly got up, seeing zoro asleep, it was midnight, I decided to go out had some fresh air, at the balcony as I closed my eyes feeling the wind flow through my body, so suddenly arm came wrapping around my waist, it was zoro.

He rested his chin on my shoulder, I asked "Zoro. How did you fell in love with me?" Zoro questioned with a 'hmm' and answered smoothly, "I really don't know why, but the first time I saw you my heart skipped a bit, This feeling was continuing on and on, it felt like a drug that I was addicted into" zoro explained looking up at the stars twinkling.

"Me too. I don't even really know the main reason. But my heart has found the right one for me and that is you" I stated with a reflection to his words, he smiled at me peacefully.

I turned myself facing him, I gave him a hug and he was shock to see, he hugged back, I pulled away, I kissed him and his eyes widen, and as he fell onto the kiss.

3rd person

Both continued their relationship under the stars of the dark night, the stars twinkle and their came a shooting star passing through the dark shade of the skies.

==============================
Oh my god guys, I am really having literally some bad times if I should end this here or not.

But hopefully not, anyways always smack the vote button and support for this drug.

Roronoa is out~~