#17 Will you merry me ?

hello guys today is a special day for zoro and sanji.. ZORO'S GONNA PROPOSE TO SANJI O MY GASH..anyways lets continue on the story..

Nami

come on we gotta hurry before sunset..we now what do you think were doing..just hurry we even need to distract sanji so we could set up the table at the garden..so we need to hurry.

well you got a point there, "zoro then rushes back to the ship while nami, robin and lufft is left"..HEY! you can't just leave us here you idiot 'running'..zoro wait we can't just go straight up there, you better distract sanji remember if he finds out the date is ruined.

Oh and zoro-kun you must wear in your tuxedo cause the date of your is going to be casual since sanji-kun is always wearing a tuxedo *robin*, zoro nods..but after you distract sanji..but nami-san, zoro-kun must get cleaned for his date, how about luffy-kun would do it.."sigh", I guess so then, luffy you go and distract sanji with the others.

luffy nods while smilling.. I will take the bags zoro, Cien Fluier, robin does her powers and put the bags on the deck..nami-san can you please set the table *robin*, nami nods and climbs up the ship and drags the bag to the garden..and for you zoro-kun your gonna go to the bathroom and get cleaned all up, robin pushes zoro going to the bathroom.

I know I know just don't push me, zoro then walks with robin to the bathroom.

after cleaning..

you simply look remarkable in that zoro-kun

you simply look remarkable in that zoro-kun..zoro looks away shy..no need to be shy this is your date you know you better feel confident, just take a deep breathe..zoro inhale's and exhale's, well your right this is my date.. oh don't forget to put gel to your hair so it doesn't look messy, robin puts gel onto zoro's hair and fixes it.

there now that your ready go to the garden and wait for you partner to come..zoro nods and goes to the garden and waits..now next is sanji *robin*.

Knock knock..

oh robin-chwan come in..well it seems you boys are having fun, well but not now cause sanji's going to be on a special thing..huh?, what specia- wowoa, robin pulls sanji and sits him down while fixing his hair and his tie.. ahh, now that's a very formal look..uh, robin-chwan is everything alright?.

robin just smiles and walks outside..nami-san we need to leave a trail of rose petals for sanji-kun to follow..oh yes on this plastic box there's a lot of rose petals in it, well were gonna leave this a trail then.

after nami leaves trails of rose petals going up to the garden, luffy and the others except sanji came out.

uh, nami are we all set now ? *ussop*, oh no, wait I need to give the ring to zoro..nami runs to the garden and gave the little box to zoro..hey zoro here's the box and the ring is in it, make sure it doesn't get lost around here, got it..zoro nods.

ok now we are starting I hope this would make sanji suprised, hey sanji !!, come outside were gonna show you something.

sanji