Chapter 5

Hey guys I'm back I wasn't able to make more because of my exam but anyways its here already this'll make you guys happy enjoy

Writers pov

As the two chase each other around the ship, sanji got tripped over a rock, that made zoro caught him.

Zoro's pov

(Grinding). U think u can run away from me "huh?", " zoro put Sanji's arms at his back so he can't fight back" that kick made me even more angrier u know ?, well its time for your punishment to get worst

Sanji's pov

Your not gonna do that to me again and u know that.

U don't know that the first time I did it to you that I mark u already on neck "zoro".

Sanji was in a concrete shock when he heard what zoro said, what, what did u just "say ?".

I said that I marked you already, you've maybe realized an itched on your neck and that is the mark that I did to you that day.

You bastard, I am not your slave or something, you've maybe marked me but I will not be yours till now.

U think I would let that huh?, zoro took the towel that was tied on his left arm and covers Sanji's mouth.

"Mmmm" !!!. Heh, now you can not talk, how about let's ha e fun for a moment while everyone is not here.

While zoro is finished talking the rest of the crew came back, makes zoro cranky a bit

Damn it, they've return I'll do the payback sooner enough just watch.

Zoro took the towel from Sanji's mouth, that Sanji's saliva fell, zoro kisses sanji and sucks the saliva out

Your saliva tastes good, u bastard "sanji", guys where are you were back "nami", zoro jumps up at the ship and so does sanji.

Where have you two been "nani!", no where else just keep on complaint I g of something, oh cause if you two fight again and the going merry is damaged your gonna taste the crap of my "fist get that" !!!, yes nami-swan "sanji"