# 18 Going to Sea Bay resort

Hi guys I'm very happy that this chapter is going well and I'm happy zoro and sanji are engaged already, hmm, guys pls comment if I would let sanji pregnant on so..majority wins..my head gets a bit crazy when I said that..anyways enjoy.
==============================

after the night of the proposal..

*snoring*.. as the sun rises and shines under the couple that were engaged.. Sanji sits up groaning and stretching at the same time seeing his fiance beside him sleeping peacfully .. sanji brushes his hand along zoro's hair letting himself gazeing and smiles upon him, he kisses zoro's four head made zoro slowly opening his eyes.

oh did I woke you up ? *sanji*, no you didn't, zoro groaned and stretch up his arms simply hearing crackling sounds of his bones.

I guess your arms have been gone to much traing..well I got a lot of training to do later and there might be a little help from you.. Sanji just nodded and just gaze at zoro for a moment.

Zoro gets up and sits at the side of the bed while rubbing his right eye, suddenly sanji wrapped his arms around zoro's torso and passionately kissing his back.

Zoro raised his left arm and grabbed sanji and pulled him slowly towards his lap, whats wrong ?, zoro questioned.

Nothing, your back is so warm and it almost burned my lip..zoro raised an eye brow..just kidding you always felt for my tricks.. You little joker kidding me around.

Sanji caught his eyes on zoro's big scar on his chest turns out to let sanji caressing his hands on it..how come there is only scars on your front but your back is fine.

Well you see for me it is ashamed for a swordsman to have a scar on the back..oh so that's the main reason, sanji place his elbow on zoro's thigh for support and his hand holding his face.

Zoro nods slowly..sanji rushly cuddles on to zoro tight which made zoro groan a bit because sanji cuddled him tight.

Oh did I do it to tight ?..zoro answered with a no but still struggling from sanji's grip.

SANJI!! ZORO!! COME DOWN HERE I'M GONNA TELL YOU TWO SOMETHING *nami*.. as sanji and zoro heard nami they quickly then stop messing around and go down to the deck where nami is.. what? *zoro*..I just plan on we are going on a resort to give you two a bonding experience and let you two go along and have your own cottage.

REALLY!!? I wonder if theres a lot of meat to eat on there restaurant *drooling all over his mouth*..LUFFY YOUR SALIVA IS SPREADING YOU IDIOT!!! *nami*.. sorry I just can't stop thinking of meat..well then try to stop make yourself a point you know *nami*.

oh well so much for the carnivore captain *sanji*..hn, well of course luffy's favorite food is always meat what else he is a carnivore.

stupid idiot captain, anyways guys I picked the right location of the resort its towards east but I didn't catch the name of the resort, but were gonna find out soon when we got there *nami*..zoro and sanji nod, sanji headed to the kitchen followed by zoro..sanji got his cooking book out of the cabinet and picked a meal for the whole crew and for his fiance zoro..sanji looked inside the fridge..hmm it seems were running low of food supplies here how about you and me zoro go to the grocorie store if there is one on the resort I think *sanji*..sure I will carry the bags..oh yeah if there is a store of clothes I will buy you some clothes not wearing that kimono every single day*sanji*..haa, here we go again *zoro*..oh come on stop complaining that kimono will just be not fit for you if you wear it too long..ok ok ok and yeah by the way me, nami, luffy and robin we bought 10 boxes of sushi, tempura and onigiri, since we are running low of food.