Marriage!!

Be married or sacrifice..

At Sanji's Pov

Aah... I got startled when I was knocked out conscious, when I woke up my vision was dark, something might be covering my eyes, I tried wriggling off, but I was stuck on my place, I was tied up but why..

"Hello brother or should I say black foot Sanji" a similar voice sounded in front of me along with the creak of the door and I sense 3 more, the one that has a familiar tone is familiar and its hardly a female.

"Who are you people" I started as I demand for an answer "Do you forgot about us and your name" she utter the 'name' I was stunned not wanting to hear their voices anymore.

The blind fold was removed from my eyes yet still my vision is in a blurry state, I tried blinking a few times but the blurry keeps coming back.

"Do you forgot your own name? You're Sanji Vinsmoke the third son of the Vinsmoke family, probably that old man has erased those memories of yours with cooking like hell" she speaked as she explained to me insultingly whom took care of me.

"You don't know what you just said" "cmon Sanji, this is reality not some ambition is gonna get in your way" She spoke and made me even more offended but I remained silent.

"Hey Reiju calm down." The other one spoke, as he kneeled down and taking a better good look at Sanji, as he grabbed my chin his fingers reached to my cheek, raising my head upper a bit.

"I see you've changed, Sanji" he utters my name, made me getting pissed even more.

I growled at him, as I kicked his stomach and he stumbles down, grunting in pain.

"You little wit!" As he was about to punch me which I am aware of, suddenly I didn't felt pain not a slight of touch, as I looked up, he was stopped by a dark figure which my eyes can't focus on.

"Children. Is this how you reunite with your brother's arrival?" his voiced was making my blood boil, as if I was going to erupt in anger.

I glared at the face of the demon in front of me, as he grinned back, "welcome home. Son"

(Dun dun dun... LOL)

At the crew's Pov...

"Damn it" Zoro shouts out his anger as he punched the grassy surface of the ship, "oi. Zoro calm down" Ussop calming down the upset swordsman whom still anger to himself.

"Zoro calm down okay. I have Sanji's vivre card!" Nami pointed out Sanji's vivre card.

"We must track them down! Please!" Zoro pleaded for the sale that sanji hasn't even recover from his incident.

"Ok ok, but we must track down the location and the coordinates of that exact location" nami explained as she pulled out her new world map, and log pose.

"The vivre card is pointing to North" "its pointing towards germa 66" brook bumps in.

"What?" Nami confused "germa 66 is a kingdom, which is ruled by Sanji's family" brook explained as robin became suspicious about family of Sanji's said by brook.

"The ruler of the germa 66 is the Vinsmoke family, they are the responsible one's for the death of my crew mates" brook continued explaining the evidence he had encountered on those years.