Chapter 20 making fun

Its been long.. Sorry I was in summer class that keeps me from not continuing my stories.. But it was worth it to level up my skills..anyways continuing on.
=================================

3rd person

As the couple walk around the beach and as the sun sets at the back round.. Holding their hands, sanji found a rock that is shape like a heart with a color of lavender.

Sanji picked it up and shows it to zoro.. Their crew at the back round watching them having their fun moments.

Still luffy is on laws shoulder carrying him because of the dare that sanji gave him.

"Do I still have to carry him along my back until night?" Law complains getting irritated of carrying luffy on his back.

"Well its the dare you have to do it" nami stated going back to laying down.

"Nami's right law-kun just face the consequences" robin stated reading her book.

"Hey guys look I found a rock shaped like a heart, and it's color is lavender, oh uhm... You can put luffy down now law" sanji shows everyone the rock and told law to put luffy down.

"Finally, ahh, my back was aching like its gonna bend" law complains as he stretched out simply hearing crackling sounds of his bones.

"Its getting late we should go back to the restaurant and have dinner" nami declared as she gets up slowly and stretches out and fixes her mat.

Zoro and sanji goes first to the restaurant. Zoro has his arm around sanji's shoulder, while sanji has his arm around zoro's waist, as they walk happily.

"You two love birds mind stop for a while, you know everyone in the restaurant will go confused of you guys" nami demands as she's walking behind the two.

Zoro and sanji did what nami says, as they continue to walk.

At the restaurant..

"There is still a available table here" zoro declared as he sits down with sanji on his left while luffy and law at his right.

"So law are you gonna join us here for dinner" luffy ask curiously wanting law to join them.

"Well its fine by me, if your crew is ok with it" law answered giving back the question to the crew.

Straw hats: well yeah its fine.

"Great, I'll just tell my crew if it's ok" law stated as he stood up and finds his crew.

"Pft~.." Zoro holds his laughter covering his mouth with his hand.

"Shh.. Don't give it up" sanji tries to force zoro to hold his laugh.

"What's funny this time" nami demands with her eye brow raised.

"Oh..uhm.. N-nothing" sanji Denys waving his hands.

"Haa.. There's no point to know anyway" nami sighs desperately.

Law comes back with a small smile on his face as he sat down on the sit beside luffy.