1k reads~ OMG meet my bf

Hello guys. This not a chapter but I would just like to thank you all for all of your support on this story.

It gives me strength, wattpad really is my life, oh yeah I said that I would introduce you all to someone well here he is.

He's name is Jonritz my bf, we are just about 4 weeks.

Jonritz: you don't need to say that *blush*

Me: why T^T, I'm just happy that I got 1k plus reads on my story. Aren't you happy too ?

Jonritz: well.. Yea I am, why would I be not.

Me: it doesn't sounds like you do *pouts*

Jonritz: c'mon, I'm really am happy for you just don't cry.

Me: really?~.. Well~ your the best. Oh yeah guys if some of you haven't check out my other stories like.

ONE PIECE DOUJINSHI

DEMON INSIDE

Well I recommend you to read it.

Jonritz: wait you didn't tell me you were publishing a new story babe.

Me: well just a surprise, and I kept going back on reading it on myreadingmanga.com there's a lot of manga's you can read.

Jonritz: well ok, I really have to go about in a minute so should we end this here

Me: sure ^v^. Anyways thank you for all who is reading my love is drug and I was thinking to change the filter of this story.

Jonritz: and don't forget to vote and support guys.

Me: hey that's my line, anyways make sure to do that guys.

Toodlys (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧