Healing takes time

Hey guys, I wanted to make a chapter with good grammar, I've been bothering my grammar since first chap and try to learn
==============================

Sanji woke up in a white empty void, looking around but nothing to be seen, all white, as he look to his front he saw a figure at the distance that wears and green kimono, and its arms crossed.

He tried to get closer, for his vision to clear, the figure is quite clear to be seen he see's three swords, he had on his mind 'zoro'.

As he gets a closer more look, the figure turns out to be really zoro, zoro turned around not showing any expressions.

Sanji call out his name, but zoro didn't look back and walked towards the white void.

Sanji call out his name once more but nothing, he stand up slowly, he's wounds haven't healed yet.

He groan in pain, he managed to stand on his feet, he slowly walks towards him but the figure disappeared.

'Zoro!!' He called him out and nothing and continuing to call his name again and again.

A sudden voice with an echo vocal came calling out Sanji's name, sanji looked around that he thought it seems to be zoro so he call his name back.

But the voice echoed louder and it seems to enter through Sanji's mind, he bended down his kneed feeling the pain in his haid.

The echo goes on and on and on.

~Back to reality~

"Aaaaaahh!!!" Sanji shout out of the blue that alerted the others, especially Zoro to come in the room first, worrying what happened to sanji.

The first word he spoke 'what's wrong' sanji panths deep, as Chopper checked his health.

"His fine, it is just a nightmare" Chopper spoke in his cute tone, putting away his stethoscope.

Zoro his hands on the sheets of the bed, as he looked back on Sanji looking so worried.

Sanji took a deep breathe to calm his mind, he looked towards Zoro and suddenly jumped onto his chest.

Zoro was shocked of the sudden embraced, Sanji lay his forehead on Zoro's shoulder, as Zoro felt Sanji's chest on his, he feels the heart beating of Sanji's heart fast.

"Stay with me~"sanji pleased in a crying tone, zoro assumed there is something wrong or something happened to him.

"Chopper, can I stay Herr with him?~" zoro asked as chopper nod his head.

They all left except zoro still had sanji in his arms, he let sanji calmed down as Sanji let go of the embrace.

Zoro kneeled down his left knee, to lower down himself looking up at sanji.

Tears falls down his cheek, zoro was so concern, "what's wrong?~" he asked him once more.

Sanji didn't answer but instead "Don't leave me~" sanji cried out the words feeling so sad that he might be left out.

Zoro Stood up and hugged him, had his palm on Sanji's head, as Sanji cried on his shoulder.

"I won't ever leave you" Zoro stated with his words of faith for him not to leave the one he loved.

As they both embraced each other, sanji finally calmed down, "I love you" Zoro spoke with love in his tone, Sanji's sad face turns to joy, his smile, he hugged zoro back saying the word "I love you too".

The embrace continues on...

==============================
Oooh~ did I get you there?~ you guys might get the feeling this story might end, well your thinking wrong, I will continue this on for the rest, til I had enough... Anyways make sure to give some love by voting this story, and follow me.

Not really asking for followers, but if your loyal enough.

~YOLO~