Reiju!!

Lets continue from where I left off *smiles*

==========Z==========

Everything was now fine except for the germa chasing after the straw hats.

After a successful mission of rescuing Sanji and escape.

But luck wasn't at their side as the germa catches up fast with the straw hats trying to move faster.

"Franky! Use coop de burst!" Nami shouted "we don't have enough cola for Boost" Franky replied.

The germa was now by their ship, cannon balls suddenly flying towards them, luffy stretching his body and catching the cannon balls and flung it back at the germa emitting a huge explosion on their ship but few more cannon balls were flying their way.

Ussop fires back with his slingshot shooting each of the cannon balls a sticky fluid appeared after the seed exploded.

"tch.. they're getting closer by the second" Nami muttered.

'Weather egg!'

With that an egg came out of nami's clima tact flying up to the clouds, it cracked open and nimbus like clouds came out until it turned huge covering almost the whole battle area.

Thunder was striking everywhere,  but to nami's control she struck the thunder towards the enemies the ship burned along with germa on them she kept strucking lightning at the ships but more ships were approaching.

"they're too many" Nami sttuggles as she kepts strucking lightning at a ship but was stopped.

"oooh. The beautiful lady is a wizard~" a familiar voice spoke with a raspy tone Nami was shocked no one has ever blocked or had stopped her thunder.

"surprised? Well its simple, since my skills are mostly electrical I can easily absorb anything relates to electricity" he smugly protest while giving his grin.

Nami was still surprised with Ussop calling her she snapped back to reality.

"oi Nami! Dont let him get to you"

Nami nodded gripping on her clima tact tighter as she does her next attack.

'Black ball!'

Black clouds in bubbles pops out at the end of the clima tact, she swung the pipe as the bubbles surrounds her.

'Thunder bolt tempo!'

The nimbus clouds pop out of the bubble and enlarge as thunder bolts strike.

Yet her attack was absorbed.

"I told you its useless"

"Ichiji! Get this ship faster" Niji demanded "you dont command me around" Ichiji spat "Just get this ship going!"

Their ship then speeds up catching up to the sunny as they are now side by side.

"Now we got you" he hollered grining like the devil himself.

"Sanji! You come back to us and we will leave your friends alone. Sanji!" Ichiji threatened waiting for Sanji to come out and agree to his decision.