Encounter

I was so bored.. and we didn't have class this days so I might have time so yaaay!..
==========Z==========

As the sun rised in the horizon as the pinkish sky fades and skyblue takes over as the sun slowly rises up, bright light shone upon the face of the third prince yet denied.

As his eyes twitched and slightly opened seeing the first thing he see though his blurry vision didn't worn off, he blinked a few times as he sat up removing his back from the tree trunk.

It took a few times for Sanji to remember what he was suppose to do.

He got up as his back ache causing him to stagger, as he gestured his hand on the trunk.

"Damn it"

Sanji cursed as he slowly walked off moving his hand from tree to tree to stable his balance.

~Z~

"We're close!" Nami informed.

Zoro in the kitchen walk to the round window, seeing everyone at the deck.

He got out of the room and stepped towards the wooden railings, gesturing his elbows on them, his left hand lingered towards the sheath of his swords, gripping one.

"Ill save you no matter what" Zoro vowed looking to the horizon, as the view came to an isalnd almost looking like a humungous boat.

~Z~

The sound of footsteps brushing against the grass, yet the footsteps were weak, the sound of panting and huffing sounded from the blonde.

As he slowly go forwards, sounds of waves crashing together can be heard from the distance.

Before he can go to that direction he heard voices a mare centimeters away from him, he looked around a spot to hide, finding an empty space by a large bush as he slid himself in.

The voices were clearly heard, and the footsteps appeares in front of Sanji but they had no idea where the blonde hid.

"Tch.. I swear I heard footsteps on this area" a rusty voice spoke yet familiar, the spund of their steps disappeared to the left.

"If I get spotted now, I wont be able to leave this place, this is my only chance" Sanji muttered as he left the bush and ran to the sound of the waves.

~Z~

As the Sunny approach the edge of the huge boat, everyone got off and onto the grassg area.

As Zoro was the last to get off the Sunny he started wonder off to the west if I supppse.

He didn't care where he was going as long as he can see the face of his beloved one.

At the other hand...

Sanji still struggles walking despite the major pain on his back, he has to use his observation haki from time to time if anyone was close to him he would be caught.

He followed the sound closing in of waves crashing, as he once used his observation haki, he sensed someone going forth his direction, Sanji hid behind the tree if any luck of the enemy to miss him out.