Going out with the marimo # 22

I'm so sorry guys if it took me so long. Tell me in the comments for other suggestions of fanfics.. Enjoy.

=================================

Zoro

I woke, stretching my hands up, I sit up on the bed and turn my head to the peacefully sleeping love cook beside me has his stomach on the bed.

He started moaning, opening his eyes slowly.

And stretching his arms out.

"Morning ~" I greeted him with a soft pleasuring smile, that made him returned the smile.

"Morning, my back still hurts a bit" he stated with a groan caressing his back aching.

"That'll just worn off soon" I stated placing my elbow on the pillow while my head rest on my hand.

"You can just say that for yourself because your on top" he snarled back at me placing his he head on the pillow.

"Oh yeah remember you said we're going to bye clothes?" I reminded the blonde with one eye brow raised.

"Yeah I know, just later after breakfast" he stated waving his hand.

5 minutes later...

Knock knock~

I got up took my boxer and pants and put them on, I walked towards the door and opened it.

Revealing nami had her arms cross. "What?~"."are you two coming to eat or what?".

"Haa~ we will be a little late for breakfast, sanji's tired"."I know we will go now".

Nami and the others left while me and sanji still here in the cottage.

Sanji

I got up slowly and arch my back beginning to here crackling sounds. "That's more like it~" I stated as I scratch my neck feeling something that is marked, I got up and ran in the bathroom, looking at the mirror whats on my neck. "haa~ do you really have to mark my neck, that symbolizes that I'm yours?"."yup~ that's actually what it ment".

"well no one can steal me from you" I got out of the bathroom caressing my neck and lay lazily on the bed, covering his face with his left arm.

"the others already left, so we just shower together" he stated walking towards the bed, had he's hand in his pocket.

"you go ahead, I wanna stay here and sleep" I waved my hand as I put it back on my face.

"well, your still coming~" he got in front of me and carried me bridal style.

"OI, STOP IT YOU MARIMO!!" he carried to the bathroom, ignoring what I said,"NOOOOOOO!!!".

6 minutes later~

sanji came out of the shower first has a towel on his waist and a towel around his shoulders, he got to their bags and picked one his clothes that he wears all day with a tie around his collar.

"are you done in there or wha-" I asked him, at the same time he got out of the bathroom."nevermind~"

"I'll wait for you outside" i said pointing with my thumb outside the cottage.

I

slid my hands in my pockets and watched the pool reflecting the blue sky and the sun, wind starts blowing, as my hair flows with the wind.

I looked up at the sky watching leaves being blow away from branches, until I was interrupt by zoro.

"We're going or not?" I turned still have my hands in my pockets, I nod my head, as I walk going to the restaurant, as zoro following me.