9

"Camz come on we're gonna be late!" Lauren shouts from the kitchen, sipping her coffee.

The brown eyed girl emerges from the bathroom, running a brush through her hair. "Why'd you let me sleep in then?" She sassily remarks, keeping her eyes trained on the older girl.

Because you looked so fucking beautiful in your sleep, that's why. The green eyed girl quickly decides against the true reason. "Um... I just thought you could use some sleep, now hurry up." Lauren laughs, motioning for the smaller girl to hurry.

"I haven't even done my makeup," Camila groans before grabbing her backpack by the door.

"And you still look endearing," Lauren's comment earns a small eyeroll from Camila. "Come on we gotta check in with the girls first."

"Oh so we have time to hang out but I don't have time for mascara?" Camila sarcastically remarks.

"If we don't let them know we're on our way out Dinah will hunt us down." The green eyed girl seriously states, earning a giggle from the smaller girl. "You act like I'm not speaking from experience," Lauren laughs along with Camila as they enter the apartment.

"Hey cuties!" Dinah cheerfully states, walking from her room with her bag in hand.

"How are we this morning?" Ally asks from the couch. "You weren't here this morning Mila."

"Yeah sorry," Camila blushes. "I went back to Lauren's bed again last night." Obviously distance isn't good for the pair, it hasn't worked for the past two nights as Lauren tries her hardest to sift through her feelings. Camila jumbles her thoughts and feelings in a way no one ever has before. At this Dinah and Normani make eye contact with smug grins. Oh God.

"Don't start guys," Lauren groans. "We're heading off to class."

"Yeah, Lauren's starving me," Camila jokes.

"Well stop sleeping in, goofball." Lauren laughs before playfully ruffling her hair. This earns a collection of gag noises from Dinah and Normani, and a proud middle finger from Lauren.

"Here," Ally completely ignores the other two girls, handing a banana to Camila. "Come by earlier in the morning and I'll make you guys breakfast." Ally softly states before giving both girls a warm hug. "Now get going you two, don't be late."

"She's so sweet," Camila softly states, happily taking bites of the banana.

Lauren wraps an arm around the girls shoulders, causing Camila to mold into her side as they walked. "She's the sweetest person I know."

"Does she go to college?" Camila curiously questions.

"Yeah! She's studying in the mental health field." This makes Camila raise a confused brow. "She wants to be a social worker, she's always wanted to help kids." Lauren quickly explains.

"That totally fits her," Camila smiles at the warm thought.

The girls continue walking towards campus. "Want a bite?" Camila notions towards Lauren with the half eaten banana in her hand. Lauren shrugs, letting Camila lead the banana to her plump lips. After Lauren takes a bite Camila can't help the giggle that escapes her lips.

As soon as the door to the class appears in Lauren's vision she's hit with a round of anxiousness. What would happen behind that door? Where would Camila sit?

Lauren removes her arm from her shoulders, making Camila furrow her eyebrows.

"Um," The green eyed girl nervously shifted from one foot to the other at the door.