13

"Lo," Camila giggles as she peels the older girl off of her. Lauren simply hums in response, continuing to trail kisses up her neck.

"Come on," The brown eyed girl laughs. "Do your homework!" She squeals as Lauren's cold hands trail up her sides under Camila's shirt (Lauren's shirt).

"I don't wanna," Lauren grumbles as she wraps her legs around her.

"It's just three sketches come on, get it done!"

"I can draw three stick figures in the morning it doesn't matter. Now come cuddle." Lauren pouts, closing her eyes and nuzzling her head against Camila.

"I will not cuddle you until I see three sketches." The smaller girl sternly stated. She honestly hoped that Lauren would give in because it was getting harder and harder to refuse to cuddling.

Lauren emitted a playful growl before she stood from the couch and grabbed her sketchbook and a pencil. "Good girl," Camila smirked as the older girl eyed her.

The brown eyed girl curiously watched Lauren as she began to draw random squiggly lines. "That's not going to get you any cuddles." Camila teases.

The older girl sighs dramatically before adding small leaves to the squiggles and adding more defined details to the vines forming. She rapidly filled in a brick wall to fill in the blank space. Camila watched in awe as Lauren shaded behind the vines and added contrast against the wall. It was beautiful. Lauren is beautiful.

Camila lightly presses kisses along the profile of Lauren's face before sucking gently on the place where her neck and jaw meet. "Camz," The green eyed girl breathlessly whispers. "I'm working," She laughs as she tries to pretend to draw.

"Sure you are," She smirks as her hands trail up Lauren's exposed thigh.

"You said it yourself, I need to finish," Lauren tries her hardest to pull herself together.

Camila sighs, trailing her hands through Lauren's hair. "Fine. But afterwards you're mine."

Lauren lightly pecks the smaller girls lips. "I'm always yours."

The older girl quickly rustles around for a piece of paper as she admires Camila in the kitchen. The girl wasn't doing anything too artistic, just cutting up some random fruit. But Lauren easily found inspiration in the girl as she admired her long hair cascading over to one side and the over-sized shirt that hung down, barely covering her backside. The older girl took her lip between her teeth in concentration as she rapidly sketched out a messy outline of the girl, slowly filling in the details like the way she could just faintly see her jawline on the right side, and the way the neckline of the shirt was falling across her shoulder.

The green eyed girl couldn't help but smile as she looked over her work on the sketch. She sighed in happiness before setting it with the basic leaves drawing. She thought for a moment before she rushed a picture of a small coffee shop on a rainy day. She meant to make certain lines messy as it added to the beauty and the intricate look to the shop. Lauren wasn't absolutely in love with the drawing like she was the second, but she decided it was good enough.

After throwing her utensils back in her bag she happily walked over to Camila and stole a blueberry from her small bowl of fruit. Camila scrunches up her eyebrows, "That was mine," She pouts.

Lauren arches an eyebrow. "I thought I was yours?"

"Well," Camila sighs, bringing the bowl up to her chest. "This fruit is just so delicious..."

"I lost you to a bowl of fruit?" Lauren jokingly gasps when Camila nods her head to the question.

Lauren's hands go to Camila's thighs as she lifts her up on the counter with ease. "I don't want to lose you to fruit." She playfully pouts as she spreads the girls legs, getting as close as she can.