11

Lauren awoke the next morning to random kisses being peppered all across her face.

"Camz," Lauren laughs, beginning to stir from her sleep.

"I need to get up and we're all tangled," Camila laughs before pecking Lauren's nose.

"Noo stay in bed," Lauren whines, tightening her grip on the girl.

"I have to pee!" Camila squeals as Lauren begins to tickle at her sides.

"If you don't come back in two minutes I'm coming in there," Lauren giggles as she releases the smaller girl, watching her scurry out of the bedroom.

"Thirty more seconds!" The older girl calls out, admiring the cracks in the ceiling.

"You're so impatient," Camila teases as she reenters the room.

Lauren hold her arms out towards the smaller girl, giving a pout. "I want cuddles."

Camila happily jumps up on the bed by Lauren, the older girl instantly takes Camila in her arms. She nuzzles her head against Camila's neck, allowing the smaller girl to wrap her arm around her neck. Lauren slowly falls back asleep in the girls arms.

For the second time that morning Lauren awoke to light kisses across her cheek. "Camila," She shyly laughs.

"Guess again," A different voice rings out from above Lauren. Instantly the green eyed girl jumps up, wrapping her body around the smaller girl by her side.

Camila's and another familiar laugh ring out in the room before Lauren sighs. "Fuck you Dinah."

"Don't be like that Lauren," Dinah laughs as Camila finds it hard to contain her giggles.

"Get out," Lauren grumbles, hiding her face against Camila's stomach, encircling the girl in her arms.

Dinah picks up a pillow, beginning to lightly smack Lauren. "Get your ass up! Mani's making pancakes! Plus I'm sure Chancho is tired of you laying all over her," Dinah laughs as she exits the room.

Lauren feels the smaller girl comb her fingers through her dark waves. "You probably are tired of me laying all over you."

"I feel important," Lauren can hear Camila's smile in her words.

"Because you are," The green eyed girl looks up at the younger girl. Lauren begins to get off of Camila, causing the younger girl to grab her arms and raise a questioning brow. "Let's get you some breakfast, goofball." Lauren smiles before helping the girl out of bed.

Camila slips some shorts on before they walk into the apartment next door with their fingers laced. "Well look at you cuties," Ally gushes behind her plate.

"Lauren I'm coming for a piece of that ass soon," Dinah winks as she takes her seat on the couch.

"Looks like I've got some serious competition," Camila laughs as she walks into the kitchen, causing Lauren's heart to do a complete flip in her chest.

The green eyed girl watches Camila disappear into the kitchen. "So you two...?" Ally innocently questions.

Lauren shrugs, "I hope we're getting there to be honest."

"Stop cheating on me," Dinah clicks her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

The raven haired girl simply rolls her eyes before disappearing into the kitchen to find Camila.

She admires the interaction before her, the younger girl and Normani chatting as Camila puts butter on her pancake.

Lauren sneaks up on the smaller girl, snaking her arms around the girls waist and lightly pressing kisses to her neck and jawline, causing a fit of giggles to escape her lips. "Hi."