12

Lauren fell asleep against Camila that evening, hell, more like on top of the girl. Lauren's arms were wrapped so tightly around the brown eyed girl she honestly wondered how she was still breathing. But then it all made sense, Lauren was the one pumping her lungs with oxygen, for the first time in a while, the smaller girl could breathe.

"Hey guys do you think-" Ally's question is quickly cut off by Camila's rapid shushing. Ally peers into the living room, gazing at the pair with a soft smile on her face before quietly shutting the door and walking over to sit on the coffee table.

"Watcha need?" Camila whispers as she combs her fingers through Lauren's dark waves.

The smaller girl watches Lauren nuzzle into Camila's side. "I was wondering if you two could babysit Normani and Dinah?" Ally questions, making Camila raise a curious brow. "Make sure they don't trash the apartment or anything," Ally clarifies.

"I stay over at my boyfriends house for one night, come home and have to clean puke off the kitchen floor from one of their wild parties." Ally briefly tells the story, including a dramatic eye roll that causes Camila to laugh, making Lauren stir in her sleep.

Camila smooths the girls hair down before turning back to the oldest of the group. "Boyfriend?"

At this Ally's eyes light up before she furiously nods her head, resembling a small child. "His name is Troy," She giddily states, unable to wipe her bright smile from her lips. Just by the sound of his name rolling off her tongue you could tell she was infatuated by him.

"Lo and I will watch over the children," Camila giggles before returning her attention to the sleeping figure clinging to her.

"Thanks Mila," Ally places a caring hand on her shoulder before she skips to the door. "I have to finish getting ready!" She whisper yells, making Camila blush at her sweetness.

"Lauren," Camila gently calls out, lightly shaking the sleeping figure on top of her. The girl simply nuzzles her head further into the girls side.

"Lo," Camila laughs, trying to pry the girls hands off of her waist. "We have to go babysit the girls, you've been asleep for two hours!" Camila giggles at Lauren's small grunt.

"Babyyyy," Camila sighs, dropping her hands.

At this Lauren's head suddenly shoots up, jade eyes studying the smaller girls face with an unreadable expression. Confusion strikes the smaller girl, instantly making her worry.

"W-what?"

"Did you just call me baby?" A small smirk begins to play on Lauren's lips, causing Camila's heart rate to speed up.

"I...I-"

Camila's stuttering is quickly cut off by Lauren's lips on hers.

"You're so cute," Lauren giggles before standing to her feet.

Camila remains frozen on the couch, replaying what just happened in her mind. "Well come on baby, we gotta babysit," Lauren teases from the kitchen, beginning to open up the front door.

"Fuck you," Camila grumbles as she stands to her feet, walking into the kitchen.

In a flash Lauren backs her up against the counter, cupping the back of her thighs and lifting her onto the counter. Camila's fingers thread into Lauren's hair as she gently sucks on Camila's pulse point. "Right now?" She cheekily questions, spreading Camila's legs and getting even closer to her body.

"I don't think we have that kind of time," Camila whispers as she desperately tries to control her breathing.

"You're right," Lauren hums as she begins placing kisses up her neck. "I want plenty of time to make you feel good," She groans, making Camila take her bottom lip between her teeth. Camila's legs wrap around Lauren's waist as the older girls hands gravitate to Camila's hips.