23

"It went really well Lauren!"

"Camz I'm not saying it went bad," Lauren sighs as she pulls the smaller girl closer to her body. "I'm just saying she saw the hickies that you're responsible for and I'm sure she's going to hold that against me."

"You act like you're innocent here!" Camila exclaims referring to the blatant marks littering her neck and chest. "Mine are way worse."

"Well you're irresistible I can't help it," Lauren tries to explain as Camila plays with her fingers.

"Reasonable excuse babe," Camila chuckles.

"Seriously, I'm worried! I don't want your parents to hate me."

Camila huffed before rolling over to straddle the older girls hips. "You worry too much," The brown eyed girl husked before gently connecting their lips. Lauren eagerly deepened the kiss, her tongue grazing the smaller girls bottom lip beckoning entrance that was quickly granted.

The green eyed girl flipped them over, instantly positioning herself between Camila's legs. When oxygen runs out she pulls away, slightly panting as their gazes connect.

"I think you enjoy getting me in trouble." Lauren chuckles before placing a small kiss to the smaller girls nose. She stands to her feet and begins making her way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"I do enjoy your naughty side!" Camila calls out which causes Lauren to giggle.

"Remind me again why I took this class?" Camila grumbles in annoyance as they walk into their creative writing class.

Lauren chuckles as she drapes a protective arm across her shoulders. 'For me to find you,' Lauren thinks to herself as they find their claimed seats in the very back, side by side. 'For me to love you,' Her mind tacks on. The loving thoughts have been swarming her mind for a while, probably since their first kiss. She had to literally bite her tongue to stop herself from letting the words tumble from her lips when they were having sex.

"Aren't you the one who wants to be an English major?" Lauren playfully retorts with a grin.

"Yes but I didn't sign up for a room full of bitches," Camila huffs.

Lauren wasn't sure what was holding her back from saying it, they had a great relationship, Camila was beyond words, everything seemed to finally come together, she was happy. Maybe the thought of scaring Camila off with such an intimidating word worried her, she didn't want to scare her love off, she wanted to protect her.

So Lauren kept it to herself in a way, but she made sure to fill her gazes with her pure love, she poured the emotion into every single kiss and every last touch. She loved Camila to the tips of her fingers and she tried with everything in her to show the smaller girl, but her lips were dying to proclaim the words, to fill the ears of the woman she loved so effortlessly. Lauren was sure that Camila could feel her love, but she wanted her to hear her love. She wanted the brown eyed girl to be wrapped in her love and showered in an emotion so powerful it gave her chills.

Lauren needed to confess her love soon or she would simply explode.

"Babe?" Camila calls, shaking the older girl from her thoughts.

"Yes?" Lauren shakes her head, turning her attention to her girlfriend as they were now seated.

"I just totally lost you," The younger girl chuckled.

"I'm sorry I was just really deep in thought."

"About?" Camila questions with a quirked eyebrow.