14

Lauren and Camila casually waltz into the apartment across the hall with the intentions of stealing a little lunch. As they enter through the door Camila takes a step back as she notices a handsome boy sitting on the couch.

Lauren shoots her a confused look before she urges them forward. "Hey Troy," Lauren casually states.

"Hey Laur," Troy smiles brightly at her before glancing over at Camila. "This must be the famous Camila," He stands to his full height before walking over towards the girls. Ally sits back with a huge smile on her face as she watches the interaction.

He takes Lauren into a side hug before he leans down and envelopes Camila in a warm hug. Once he retracts Camila takes the time to admire how bright his eyes are. "It's amazing to finally meet you, Ally never stops talking about you." Camila laughs as she leans into Lauren.

"Good things I hope," Troy turns back to Ally with a smile.

"Of course," Camila smiles, "All good things."

"Well you're the legend here," He points between Camila and Lauren. "I've never seen this girl without even a small hint of a scowl on her face." He playfully ruffles Lauren's hair as she jokingly pokes him in the ribs.

"She's very special," Lauren smiles before pulling Camila into her side.

Troy returns to Ally's side on the couch as he gently wraps his arm around her. Ally can't hide the warm grin on her lips. "Oh!" She turns to look at the girls. "Troy and I made some lunch, the other girls are in the kitchen digging in." Ally laughs.

"Now we're talking," Lauren chuckles as the two trot to the kitchen excitedly.

"That's fucking bull shit!" Lauren retaliates as she looks over to Dinah. Everyone else is gathered around on the couches watching the two battle it out.

"Bull shit my ass, cereal is considered a soup! Here look!" Dinah tries to hand her the phone with the open Google page.

"Oh so we're going to Google, since Google's always right I guess Elvis is still alive and fluorite in the publics water is dangerous." Lauren rolls her eyes as she rests her hand on Camila's thigh.

"Oh shut up Jauregui, I'm right and you just hate to admit it."

"Dinah come on, it does sound a little ridiculous," Ally tries to lightly explain Lauren's harsh words.

"Soup is made from meat and vegetables being cooked in broth or water and cereal is a grain please explain the fucking correlation." Lauren harshly retaliates as Camila traces patterns on her hand. Why was Lauren getting so worked up again?

"Cereal is a soup."

Oh. That's why.

"Sorry guys we gotta head out the fucking stupidity in this room is suffocating me," Lauren calls back as Camila rushes her out the door before Lauren decides to flip a table or something. The last thing they hear before shutting the door is everyone's harmonious laughter and Dinah still trying to convince everyone that she's right.

"Ally's an amazing cook," Camila sighs as the two make their way back to their apartment.

"Troy's the amazing cook," Lauren laughs, "Ally's the baker."

"So she made those chocolate chip cookies?" Camila gasps excitedly. Lauren laughs before nodding. "Do you think she'd make some for us?"

"Oh babe, you haven't been around long enough. I'm basically her test subject for any new recipes she tries out." Camila's eyes widen at her words. "Sooner or later she'll be popping by asking us to try a new foreign dessert and you'll fall even deeper in love with her baking." Camila squeals excitedly at Lauren's words, making her heart melt.