22

Camila awoke the following morning, her body held firmly in place by a force above her. It was hot, too hot. The smaller girl immediately observed her surroundings, the force above her being Lauren's sleeping body. The first thing that took place was Camila kicking the covers off, causing immediate goosebumps to rise on Lauren's exposed upper body.

"Lauren," Camila gently whispers as she grasps at the older girls hips.

"Laur come on." Camila grumbled as she tried to wiggle out from under the taller girl.

The raven haired girl quickly pinned Camila down with a sleepy grin overtaking her lips. "You wiggling your naked body against mine is not helping anything. In fact, it's gonna make it harder for you to get out of this bed." She smirks before her lips begin to tease the skin at the base of her neck.

"Come on I have to pee!" The younger girl squealed as Lauren's hands tickled at her sides.

The tickling finally subsided as Lauren figured it'd be good to not make her girlfriend pee the bed. "Fine," She dramatically sighed as she rolled off of Camila's body.

The smaller girl immediately covered her chest with the blanket before she scanned the room in search of some clothes. Lauren follows her gaze as it lands on every single piece of fabric strewn across the room, out of Camila's reach.

"Do you think you could get my panties?" Camila sighed with a pleading look in her eye.

A smirk immediately over took Lauren's lips as she settled under the covers. "I think I'm good here actually."

"Lauren please," Camila sighs. Her eyes land on a shirt that's just out of reach on Lauren's side. "What about that shirt?"

"Nope."

With a long dramatic sigh Camila began tugging at the blanket to drag with her.

Lauren's grip on the duvet stopped her actions. "Where do you think you're going with that?" She asked with a tauntingly innocent smile.

"Lauren please."

"I'm cold you're not taking that." Lauren's smile grows wider as the smaller girl rolls her eyes. "You're beautiful Camz you don't need to hide your body from me. Especially after last night when you were basically riding my ton-"

"Okay!" Camila quickly cuts her off, cupping her hand over the older girls mouth. Once Lauren's laughter died down she immediately licked at the smaller girls hand. "That's not gonna work." Camila teased with a small smirk forming on her lips.

Lauren immediately arched an eyebrow, taking that comment as a challenge. Her tongue's strokes immediately began to become more sensual, causing the younger girls eyes to widen. Chocolate orbs connect with emerald as Lauren's tongue slipped into the space between her middle and ring fingers. The muscle worked in a certain way causing a heat to form in Camila's gut.

"Okay that's enough!" Camila pulled away as filthy images began invading her mind. Lauren sat up with a victorious chuckle before placing a quick kiss on the younger girls cheek. "Please get that shirt for me baby." Camila pouted as she looked back at the green eyed girl with an almost sickeningly sweet expression on her face.

"That innocent act isn't working babe." Lauren chuckled as she enjoyed watching her girlfriend struggle.

Camila immediately sighed as she thought over her options. She wasn't one to be perfectly comfortable in her body, but she was with Lauren. She didn't need to feel insecure when it came to Lauren. With a heavy sigh and a frustrated expression she threw the covers off with a huff. The cold air immediately hit her body making her shiver as she threw her legs over the edge.