27

Walking down a busy New York street hand in hand, Lauren leans in to press a delicate kiss to Camila's forehead. "I told you my Mom would adore you."

"I don't think she's there yet," Camila retorts with a playful eye-roll. 

The green eyed girl chuckles, "You don't know her very well but trust me, that went incredibly."

They walk the rest of the way to the campus with light conversation and giggles filling the little space between their bodies. 

Lauren and Camila take their usual seats in creative writing side by side. As the older girl wraps her arm around Camila's shoulders, she looks to the side where she finds Dylan's attention already on them. He shoots Lauren a quick thumbs up that has Lauren chuckling and nodding her head in approval. 

A small kiss to the corner of her lips brought Lauren out of her silent conversation with Dylan. Jade orbs admired the smaller girls wide grin that was quickly reciprocated by Lauren. 

A loud scoff in front of them pulls them out of their flirtatious staring contest. Both girls turn to see Jackie staring at them with a disgusted face. 

"Look guys, the lesbians are back at it." She jokes as she looks up at the couple with a smug grin. 

The group of girls look at each other with irritated expressions, "Come on, Jackie, lay off."

"What?" The blonde instantly whips her head around. 

"Well you're like this everyday... It's starting to get old. Camila is obviously really happy with her girlfriend maybe you should just relax..." The bright eyed girl tried to reason as her friends looked around awkwardly. 

"Ugh! Shut up, Amber!" Jackie annoyingly scoffed before turning around to face the couple once again. "God, you guys disgust m-" 

Before Jackie can even finish her sentence Camila's hand cups Lauren's jaw, guiding the girl into an urgent kiss. Lauren's eyebrows raise in surprise before she catches on to what her girlfriend is doing. She doesn't hesitate to deepen the kiss, instantly sliding her tongue across Camila's. 

As she hears Jackie make atrocious gagging noises, Lauren raises her middle finger proudly in the air towards the blonde, instantly earning another scoff. 

"Get it Jauregui!" Dylan calls from the background. 

"Okay that's enough students! Settle down!" The teacher calls from the front. 

Camila releases the older girls lips with an accomplished smirk as she admires her girlfriends flustered state. 

"Shit, I love you," Lauren whispers into Camila's ear. 

"I love you more," Camila giggles as she feels Lauren's labored breath against her neck. 

Later in the day Camila plopped herself down on a bench after her history class ended early.

Camz: I'm waiting outside of the art building. Take your time on your project!

Lolo: I'll be out soon. I don't like to keep my girl waiting

Camila couldn't help dorkily smiling down at her phone as she read over her girlfriends text. She slipped her phone into her back pocket before letting her eyes scan the courtyard.

Her eyes temporarily bulged out of her head as she spotted Kenzie quickly approaching. 

She stopped by a guy, who looked up at her questioningly. "Do you know when the art classes let out?" She faintly hears the blonde ask. Camila couldn't understand his response but judging by Kenzie's reaction it wasn't what she wanted to hear.