17

"Hey whores." Dinah greets as she walks through the door.

"Jesus Christ Dinah! Don't you knock?" Lauren retorts from her position on Camila's lap.

Dinah can't hide the smirk on her face as she looks at the scene before her. "Oh I'm sorry. Was I interrupting something...dirty?" She dramatically responds, causing Lauren to flip her off with a smug smile on her swollen lips. "Save that for Mila." Dinah winks before she leans against the doorframe.

"Whatcha need?" Camila laughs as her hands smoothly run up the back of Lauren's t-shirt, causing chills to form in their wake.

"Ally wants you guys." Dinah sighs and Lauren instantly knows what she wants.

"No."

"If you don't then she's going to come over here." Dinah laughs at the older girls reluctance.

Camila raises a confused brow. "Should I be worried?"

Lauren looks back to her girlfriend and giggles. "She always has to do these assignments for class and she analyzes our backstories and figures out the root of our troubling lives." Lauren explains, causing Dinah to chuckle.

"That sounds awful," Camila pouts sarcastically.

"It is," Lauren turns to Dinah. "Can't you tell her we're sleeping or something?" She groans, silently pleading with the Polynesian girl.

Dinah thinks it over before smirking at the two. "Yeah I'll be sure to tell her."

Lauren raises a brow in a suspicious manner. "What?" Camila lightly questions before kissing the frown away from her girlfriends face.

"That was just...too easy. She's up to something." Lauren comments, curiously looking back in the direction of the door.

Camila takes the opportunity to attach her lips to the place Lauren's neck and jaw meet before gently sucking. Lauren's fingers thread into her hair, encouraging the younger girl further.

"Camz," She throatily moans as her eyes roll into the back of her head. Lauren sinks her body further into the smaller girl as her low moans encourage her further to sponge kisses across her neck and jawline.

The smaller girl nearly loses it when Lauren slowly begins to grind her hips into hers. Camila's hands reach up against the small of Lauren's back as she gently pushes her forward. Their chests rise and fall against each others as the green eyed girl crashes their lips together before Lauren's tongue darts into Camila's mouth, hungrily venturing into the known territory.

Lauren keeps a steady pace as Camila's hands slip down to her ass and push her farther into Camila.

"Lauren Jauregui!" Ally's voice calls out as the door whips open. The short girl steps forward with a determined look on her face. Lauren and Camila instantly disconnect as the younger girls hands fall to her side.

"Ally what the fuck!" Lauren calls back, her cheeks heated with a definite blush.

"I don't wanna hear it!" Ally holds up a hand. "I need to work on my assignment and you guys are my test subjects so get your buns over to my apartment now." She sternly replies before crossing her arms.

"But-"

"I don't want to hear it! I don't care if you were screwing I need to work on this assignment."

"Who said we were fucking?" Lauren questions.

Ally raises an eyebrow as if she should already know.

"Fucking Dinah," Lauren scoffs.

"My apartment. Now." Ally points a finger towards the door.

Lauren stands to her feet. "You've 'assessed' me like four times already."