28

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you to the airport?" Lauren asked in the sweetest voice she could muster.

Clara dramatically rolls her eyes, "Listen honey, I know you'd prefer enjoying your evening with Camila, it's fine. Finals are over and you're out for the summer."

Lauren gives a grin before pulling her mother in for a hug. "I'll see you soon, Mom. Love you."

"I had better be seeing you soon. You, Camila, and the girls all need to visit this summer." Clara replied once she pulls away from the hug, "And I love you too."

The raven haired girl dramatically rolls her eyes before stepping to the side. The older Jauregui held out her arms expectantly, "I need a hug from you too, Camila!"

The smaller girl blushed slightly before stepping forward and wrapping her girlfriends mother in a short embrace. "Take care of my daughter," Clara whispered into the brunette's ear before pulling back with a warming smile.

Camila's lips break out in a small grin, "I will," She mouths before Clara picks up her bag.

"Well I'm off!" The mother happily states, "My cab is waiting."

"Love you mom," Lauren calls out as she watches Clara waltz down the hallway. She gives a final wave to the couple before Lauren shuts the door.

The green eyed girl turns around with a huff, encircling her arms around the smaller girls waist.

"Happy she's gone?" Camila lightly questions before wrapping her arms around the older girls neck.

"Kind of...I'm mostly just happy to have you all to myself again," Lauren husks before peppering delicate kisses across Camila's exposed neck.

"Lauren!" Camila squeaks as the older girl cups her thighs, picking her up off the ground. "Where are we going?" She giggles.

"To the bedroom," Lauren confidently states before kicking the door open, letting Camila's harmonious laughter fill her ears.

The older girl gently drops Camila against the mattress. Their lips hungrily attack each others as Lauren settles between the brown eyed girls spread legs.

Camila bites back a moan when the green eyed girl breaks the kiss, trailing teasing bites along the column of the smaller girls throat. "Lauren," Camila quietly moaned as she felt hands slide beneath her shirt.

"I love when you say my name like that," Lauren whispers as she begins lifting the shirt up the girls toned torso.

"You mean when I moan your name?" Camila teases, raising her arms so Lauren can remove the article of clothing.

"Especially when you moan my name."

Lauren licks at the valley between Camila's breasts before the smaller girl grows impatient. She leans forward, unclasping her bra and tossing it to the side before hiking up Lauren's t-shirt.

"You know, undressing you is what I take pride in." Lauren teases as she raises her arms over her head.

"Hurry it along and take pride in making me scream," Camila husks into the raven haired girls ear. Her bold words cause Lauren's breath to catch in her throat, jade orbs widening before peering down at her girlfriend.

"Fuck," Lauren groans before yanking at the joggers around Camila's hips. She eagerly slides them off along with her panties before yanking her own down her legs.

"You alright?" Lauren tentatively asked as she positioned herself between her girlfriends legs.

"More than alright," Camila grins, causing Lauren to smile and connect their lips.