20

Camila's eyes slowly flutter open to the blinding light peeking through the drapes and the soft kisses being planted to the back of her neck. A small giggle escapes her lips as Lauren tightens her grip on the girls waist.

"Morning beautiful." Lauren's husky morning voice rings out between delicate kisses.

"Good morning," Camila contently sighs as she rolls over to face her girlfriend.

Lauren immediately rises from the bed, "I'm gonna brush my teeth before I get too tempted to kiss you."

Glancing down at her phone, Camila realizes that the pair had slept in. The busy week must've taken a toll on them to make them sleep in on this chilly Saturday morning. Camila had multiple reports to crank out all throughout the week while Lauren was busying herself with a huge project for her art class. Camila would always giggle over the random places she would find paint on the green eyed girls body.

They made it throughout the week with only a few disruptions from Kenzie on campus. Each time it only annoyed the pair even more, they were doing incredible in their relationship, they didn't need the blonde to ruin anything. It was odd to see Lauren being so cold towards anyone, but Kenzie apparently brought it out in the raven haired girl. The blonde would continuously try to make Lauren listen to her but all Lauren did was turn to walk away from her.

Strong arms pull the smaller girl into a tight embrace, causing Camila to break out into a fit of laughter. "Hi beautiful," Lauren's raspy voice hums by Camila's ear.

"Hi," The smaller girl shyly replies as Lauren peppers kisses across Camila's exposed neck.

The smaller girls phone begins to vibrate against the bedside table causing Lauren to groan and collapse onto the smaller girl. "You should probably get that," The raven haired girl groans in an annoyed manner. Camila cheekily giggles before placing a light kiss on her girlfriends forehead.

The smaller girl wraps one arm around Lauren while the other reaches for her phone, rapidly accepting the call before checking who it was.

"Hello?"

"It's me," Lauren quietly hums the familiar Adele song into the crook of Camila's neck.

Camila playfully swats at Lauren's shoulder to shush her, seemingly making the situation worse. Lauren busts out in a fit of giggles which Camila can't help but reciprocate, allowing some of the laughter to flow through the phone speaker.

"Mija?"

"Shh," Camila playfully scolds her girlfriend before planting a quick kiss to Lauren's lips.

"Hi mom, sorry about that." Camila speaks into the line as she delicately runs her fingers through Lauren's dark waves.

Camila listens to her mother's subtle chuckle on the other end of the line as Lauren climbs further up the younger girls body. The raven haired girl listens as Camila sets the phone on speaker for both girls to listen.

"Are you busy right now? I could call back-"

"No seriously it's fine, I'm just laying in bed."

"With Daniel?"

Lauren instantly tenses against the smaller girls body. Camila's grip around the older girl tightens momentarily before running her fingers along the length of Lauren's spine.