UNEDITED VERSION:

Ever since I finished Broken on September 6, 2014, I've wanted to revisit the story and smooth out the rough edges.

So one year later to the day, I've now posted a remastered version.

Upon looking back at the original posting of Broken (this copy,) I came across multiple typos, multiple inconsistencies, multiple scenes that felt too rushed, and countless pages where I just had to stop and put my head in my hands at the cringe-worthy over dramatization.

The newly written special edition has consumed my thoughts and efforts since late April, and I'm proud to present a higher quality and reimagined take on the story.

Now included, I added in multiple scenes that never took place before. I took more time to reimagine the characters, how they would better react to situations and how they would handle them so it isn't so scripted and line by line. I've made more of an effort to give them more human habits and flaws, more realistic emotions and thoughts.

I've entirely rewritten certain scenes so they make more sense, I've had to map out the calendar of the events, because (I don't know how, don't ask) I somehow managed to smash what should've been over six months and what claimed to be six months into all one season of the year. I don't know. I'm a mess.

-

So overall, for the sake of your own eyes. If you're considering reading this story, spare us both the pain and go read the edited version.

Please bro.

Just do it.