Chapter 1- Harry Styles

Julia's P.O.V.

My eyes open to an unfamiliar room. I pause for a moment in confusion. Then it rushes back to me. I know where I am.

I'm back on earth.

This is it.

This is my first day of being a guardian angel.

I don't understand how I've gotten here, but I need to search out for the boy I will be protecting.

His name is Harry Styles. I have no clue what he looks like. I just know he's overly-violent, constantly getting in trouble.

I roll out of bed, looking down at myself. I'm wearing a white dress that goes down to my knees. I grimace at the plain design and scratchy material.

My eyes wander around the room. Everything has a creamy color, elegant patterns etched into the wood or depicted in the material.

I finally see a closet and walk over, sliding the doors open. I smile a little, finding a few simple pairs of jeans and multiple solid colored T-shirts.

Suddenly a shrill ring echoes through the room. I sigh, looking down at my bare feet. My toes curl inwards, burying themselves in the soft carpet. I shuffle over to a silvery box on the wall thats emitting the sound and cautiously push the flashing button. An intercom.

A gentle voice, tinged with a flowing Spanish accent is on the other line. "Julia, your clothes is in your closet. Breakfast is served at 7:30, and the bus arrives at 7:45."

I bite my lip and murmur back slowly "Thank you.." Click. They hung up. I slowly walk over to my window, looking up. I'm surprised to see I'm on the second story of a mansion.

What. On. Earth.

Is this some kind of foster home for guardian angels?

I look around for a clock, finding a small circular disk, balancing on three small pegs. An old fashioned clock. It's already close to seven thirty. I slowly look around the room again, surprised at my surroundings.

I walk to the closet and pull out a plain white tshirt and jeans. I slip the itchy dress over my head, looking around in the closet before finding a box of other necessary clothes.

Socks, underwear, bras, and a few cami's. I get changed into my clothes, looking down at myself.

Not exactly America's Top Model.

There are two more doors and I walk over to one, twisting the knob hesitantly and peeking out of the doorway. There's another door next to mine and two across the hall. One end of the hall reveals another door, the other showing a staircase.

A girl walks out of the door next to mine, looking over at me. She's very small and petite, her chestnut hair pulled up into messy bun. Her eyes are a bright, alert, vibrant green, dancing with excitement. She has a heart shaped face, dotted with freckles. She looks about 15 and is absolutely adorable. "Hello!" She chirps.

"Hi.." I murmur shyly. She rushes over to me. "You must be Julia!" She exclaims enthusiastically. I smile and nod. "Last I checked.." She giggles and beams, babbling quickly "Im Alice!" I smile a little at her. Her bubbly happiness and small form reminded me of a little bunny.

She looks me up and down, placing her tiny hand on her chin. "No, this won't do.." She tsks. I frown a little and look down at myself. She purses her lips. "I know! Laura has stuff you can borrow!" I shake my head and protest hurriedly "No, no. It's fi-" She spins on her heel, skipping to the room at the end of the hall.